testing of ac and dc drive panel as per documents such G.A, B.O.M, Wiring checking, relay logic, full functional testing. H.V. TEST, IR TEST, HEAT RUN TEST, LOAD TEST.
Testing Engineer in Drives and Control
From July 2011
• ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri) is one of the largest engineering companies as well as one of the largest conglomerates in the world.
Swedish corporation Allmanna Svenska Elektriska Aktiebolaget
(ASEA) and the Swiss company Brown Boveri & Cie (BBC). ABB's headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, operating in robotics and mainly in the power and automation technologies areas.
• ABB has operation in around 110 countries, with more than 125,000 employees. ABB's organizational structures are Power Product, Power System, Discrete Automation and Motion, Low Voltage Product, Process Automation, etc.
• ABB supplies own drives to BHEL, NTPC, ESAAR, JSW, ACC Cement, ULTRATECH Cement, AMBUJA Cement, L&T, Atlas Copco, Tata Steel & Bhilai etc.
• Testing of Standalone & Multidrive (ACS550, ACS800, ACS850, DCS800) drive module types such as ACS850(0.55KW to 355KW), ACS800 (0.55KW to 5600KW) Used for applications such as Conveyors, crushers, cranes, rotary kiln, motors, fans, spinning mills, extruders, Rotary shear etc.
• Checking of all GA, IGA, Bill of materials, Wiring, relay control logic as per the scheme.
• Testing of drive panel with Motor in local, remote & external (DCS, LCS) modes.
• Performing the HV Test, IR test and Heat run test for the large rating panel.
• Performing the load test of the drive at full load, half load and at 110% over load.
• Testing of Multi drives with different supply units (CONVERTERS) such as Diode Supply Unit (DSU), Thyristor supply Unit (TSU), IGBT Supply unit (ISU).
• Handling customer inspections.
• Maintaining Panel Entry and Customer Inspection Record.
• Making continual improvement project (CIP) for safety point of view in every year
• Preparing & Maintaining of Routine Test Certificate & Guarantee Certificate by using SAP.
• 7 Q.C. Tools.
• Kaizen & 5-S Technique.
• 4Q Project
• First Aid Training
• Fire Safety Training
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more