- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Territory Sales Manager - Auto Loan Div
HDFC BANK LTD
September 2005 - March 2009
Territory: Kolhapur, sangli, Satara, Karad, Ratnagiri & Kokan area.
• Counsel & coach to improve productivity level of under-performers.
• Provide the sales force with tools & resources required selling our product.
• Design & execute a specific plan for customer acquisition in our assigned territory.
• Monitor the profitability of each account to avoid miss-use.
• Developing relationships with Dealers/DSAs & developing them for covering both
Urban and rural markets.
• Conduct weekly meetings with team to review achievement v/s targets.
• Leading and motivating the sales team and ensuring their training and high level of Productivity
• Create a healthy work atmosphere for the sales force.
• Maintained a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Visit to all auto dealers and make planning for sales promotion activity.
• In my tenure the Percentage of Growth over last year was more than 100% business achievement.
Team Leader (Auto Loan div)
Auto Loan div
September 2003 - August 2005
• To handle the team
• Planning and budgeting to achieve the organization's business target.
• Designing an Incentive scheme to motivate team.
• Maintained a good relation with dealers & high level of customer satisfaction.
• Every month achieve the monthly target & make good profit to Organize.
" Job Outlook
Looking for a position where I can apply my skills, knowledge, Capabilities and
Ideas for the betterment of the organization and for my personal development.
Team Management and General Administration
• Annual employee review
• Identifying training needs
• Promotions and terminations
• Market survey, market mapping
• Product development and business plan
• Business structures and role of responsibilities
• Mile stones setting and step up plans
• MIS analysis, development & Data mining.
• Brand and product awareness
• Launch and product visibility
• Corporate tie-ups and exclusivity
Qualifications & Certifications
D A V COLLEGE
B.F DAMANI SCHOOL
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more