Credit Analyst, Collection Management, Account Receivable Management, Reporting. Aging, Cash
Senior Credit and Collection Analyst
Raymond and Johnston Equipment
March 2009 - February 2013
Had responsibility for Collection Activity, Credit risk analysis for new and existing accounts and credit line approvals. Directly involve with Account Receivable activity, Cash application, Billing department, and reporting to higher management regarding DSO, Aging, Bad debt and other weekly and monthly AR activities. Coordinate with sales and other departments regarding all disputes.
o Determining the Credit line, reviewing the Credit status, placing an account on hold for new and existing customer.
o Protected company assets by effectively managing a portfolio of 1,000 accounts towards Credit and Collections process in Canada and USA.
o Responsible for Collection of over $5 Million in Canada and USA
o Created productive working partnerships with CFO and Senior Management to better target and achievement key goals, such as reducing DSO and over 90 past dues.
o Reduced overall Credit Department risks by projecting which accounts need to be put on Credit Hold or referred to 3rd Party Collection.
o Improved potential department resources by approving credit lines for new customers and reviewing existing accounts for better opportunities for both company and customer.
o Coordinating with Billing, Cash Application, Leasing, Rental and Sales regarding credit and Collection issues.
Credit and Collection Specialist
January 2008 - December 2008
• Responsible for managing accounts more than 1500 all over world including risk management analysis and Collections.
• Maintaining day to day communication with all leading clients towards Credit, Collection, and Reconciliation process, queries and resolving different issues.
• Cooperation and liaison with higher management towards all disputes issues within the department or with the clients.
• Producing DSO, AR, COA, and Month end report and reviewing the different reports and follow up with any upcoming credit issue.
• Coordinating with Senior Management to determine Collection and Reconciliation Strategies and projecting the accounts for 3rd party collection. (Legal) and or reserve/write off /Bad debt.
Credit Collection and Reconciliation Consultant
December 2006 - December 2007
Coordination with the collection Team towards collection process and assisting the Senior Manager towards Collection Strategy and establishing effective credit and collection Process.
• Measuring Bad Debt, DSO and Deductions with timely collection process.
• Dealing with Customer with disputes and issues regarding past dues all over Canada.
• Assist Senior Management and collection team to reduce bad debt and over 90 days collection.
• Presenting the DSO report towards all collection Activities.
• Determining the Credit Status for Specific Customer
• Coordinating with Billing Department.
• Reconciliation of Accounts for deductions and credit.
Sr. Credit, Collection, Specialist
Responsible for Credit, Collection and A/R for USA and Canadian businesses including Letter of Credit and Import and Export documentation.
o Reviewing the credit file to Issue Credit line for the new customer
o Monitoring and Controlling the debts and collection process in US and Canada.
o Assisting CFO to determine the strategy regarding Credit and Collection process and policy.
o Analysing credit bureau reports for all existing and new customers to reduce the credit risk.
o Measuring and determining the Bad debt and follow up with 3rd party Collection agency.
o Coaching and arranging weekly/ monthly teaming to update collection and credit status.
o Writing report on Account receivable, Credit and Collection Status.
o Communicating with all transport companies regarding freight and services.
o Attending meeting with Higher Management to update Collection status.
SR. Collection Specialist
NCO Financial service
Supervising a team of 28 collectors in a call centre environment, to collect credit card payment form US and Canadian customers for Capital One Credit Card.
• Taking care the customer debt and noticing about the credit card payment.
• Skip tracing for the client on behalf of Capital One credit card holder.
• Writing the report on credit and Collection status.
• Managing the accounts towards the determination about the various stages
• Training the new employee about the collection techniques.
• Organizing the meeting with the high officials towards the policies
• Grading the accounts and credit status of the clients
• Working on behalf of Capital One, the biggest Credit and Finance organization in USA
• Knowledge and training for FDCPA regulations.
Qualifications & Certifications
Management, Management information system
Canadian Credit Institute
Finance, Marketing Management, Advertising Management
Washington International University
Management information system
University of Concordia
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more