Gibraltar Health Authority
* Preparing patient records for the doctors, answering customer queries, taking phone calls.
Site Geotechnical Engineer
Technical Services Department
* The project I was involved in was land reclamation for a hotel development. My main roles were supervising construction and ensuring it met relevant standards, surveying the land and preparing soil samples for laboratory testing and analyse the results
Autistic Children Voluntary Care Worker
From August 2010
* Taking care of an autistic child to give the parents a much needed break.
June 2010 - July 2010
* Taking phone calls, running errands, filing, ordering stationary, customer service.
Kayak Monitor, Club
de Piraguismo Algecireño, Algeciras, Spain
* Providing a fun introduction to kayaking through numerous games, capsizing techniques, confidence in water and basic skills.
E+M Consulting Engineers Ltd
* This experience gave me an insight into civil engineering and reinforced my passion for engineering. My main roles were checking that drawings sent to architects were error free and met their requirements, did drawings of residential areas using AutoCAD.
* Gibraltar Scholar (Gibraltar) for outstanding exam results in A-levels.
* Kusuma Excellence Scholarship (Gibraltar) for securing a place in one of the top three British universities to study Civil Engineering (The complete University Guide).
* Sir Alfred Pugsley Scholarship (Bristol University, UK) for being an international student with outstanding A-level results.
* Andalucian Sports Scholarship (Andalucia, Spain) for achieving the title of Spanish national kayaking champion.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Bristol
Chalmers Tekniska Högskola
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more