COST CONTROLLER & STORES MANAGER.
BAY LA SUN HOTEL & MARINA, Managed by AL KHOZAMA, 7183 Bay La Sun | Juman Street | Unit No. 1King Abdullah Economic City 23964-2633 | Jeddah | Kingdom of Saudi.
From June 2012
From To Years Months Position Held Employer Country
Jun / Present 1 1 Cost controller & Bay La Sun Saudi
2012 Stores Manager Hotel & Marina Arabia
Jan / May / 0 5 Food & Beverage Karaikudi Chettinad
2012 2012 Manager Hotel Sri Lanka
Jun / Jan / 1 7 Ware House New Meed Lanka
2010 2012 Manager (Pvt) Ltd Sri Lanka
Jun / Jun / 2 0 Recruiting Al Karrim
2008 2010 Manager Lanka Contl. Ltd Sri Lanka
Jan / Dec / 4 0 President Nanthakumar Sri lanka
2005 2009 Partner Bros H/Ware Stores
Mar / May / 2 3 Cost Controller & Island Hideaway
2006 2008 Stores Manager Hotel & Marina Maldives
May / Nov / 5 6 Cost Controller & Riyadh place Saudi
1998 2004 Stores Manager Hotel Arabia
Oct / Jul / 1 10 Assistant Kurumba Village
1995 1997 Accountant Hotel Maldives
Jul / Sep / 3 4 Senior Auditor Lawrie muthu
1992 1995 Krishna & Co. Sri Lanka
COST CONTROLLER & STORES MANAGER
THE HUMAN RESOURECS MANAGER
SUB: COST CONTROLLER & STORES MANAGER.ANAGER
Assuming that there is a suitable vacancy in the light of my Bio-Data attached here with, I wish to provide my candidature to this representation. Presently I am working as Cost Controller & Stores Manager since June ’ 2012 to till to date at BAY LA SUN HOTEL & MARINA. At Kings Abdullah Economic City, Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Ensures optimum value in terms of cost quality in respect of all F & B purchase rate contracts.
• Carrying out periodic market surveys, analyzing finding and submitting reports to the hotel Controller, Chef, and F & B Manager on raw material prices, quality and availability in the market (local and surrounding areas).
• Checking daily quotation sheet prices with invoiced prices.
• Verifying the accuracy of the entries, extensions and totals of the receiving clerk’s daily report and check that all food items received with or without invoice have been properly recorded thereon.
• Spot check merchandise received daily to determine that it confirms to specifications as to weight, trim and count that it has been properly invoiced. Review any discrepancies with the receiving clerk to ascertain the situation.
• Spot check the weighing machines in the receiving department for accuracy of measurement.
• Ensure that adequate controls are maintained over all goods receipt from the point of storage of final delivery.
Storage and issuance.
• Ensure that all merchandise is stored is properly locked storage areas and monitor security control of keys for all such areas.
• Maintain a daily and cumulative monthly record of food and beverage requisitions and of direct purchases issued to the producing department requisition.
• Menu planning, production control, portion control and pricing.
• Participate in the formulation and enforcement of sound control procedures for banquet Beverage bars including issues, returns and re issue practices.
• Participate in planning daily salvage, control and usage of usable leftover food items including Banquets.
• Establish potential food cost for each outlet and update the same every month.
• Continuously review and furnish current portion cost information to the F & B Manager and Chef, so that they can adequately price Banquet, restaurants, Room service and other menus.
• Monitor cost control procedures employed in the staff cafeteria
• Maintain a perpetual inventory of the beverage store room.
• Maintain sales history through menu abstracts and prepare daily, weekly and monthly cover forecasts to assist in the planning of purchasing, staffing and production requirements.
• Maintain daily records of cost, potential sales and actual for each outlet bar, investigate any significant variances.
• Cost requisitions and direct issues on a daily basis to produce a Daily Food Cost Report.
• Calculate the cost of employees’ meals each month.
If I am given a chance, I assure that I will take my assignment a great sense of responsibility and will do my best to justify my inclusion in your esteemed organization.
Waiting for a favorable reply to the following address.
I remain yours truly.
CIMA (UK), AAT (UK), CIM (UK), DIP.COMPUTER S/W & H/W.
DIPLOMA IN MATERIAL MANAGEMNT INDIA.
DIP. IN COMPT. H/W & S/W ENGINEERING WITH NETWORKING
Bay La Sun Hotel & Marina managed by AL KHOZAMA
7183 Bay La Sun | Juman Street | Unit No. 1
King Abdullah Economic City 23964-2633 | Jeddah | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mobiles No - +966535695660
Personnel - firstname.lastname@example.org
Office - email@example.com
Yahoo - firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com. – Accountancy) from Jaffna University, Jaffna Sri Lanka, from 1994 discontinued
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more