Special Needs Assistant
- Part time
My name is Nantawan Kaewchote. I worked in a public Inclusive School from July 30, 1997 to January 1, 2013, teaching students with special needs within the age range from 4 to 20 years. From 2009-2011, I got a scholarship from the Japanese government (Monbukagukusho) for a Teacher Training Program in the field of Special Needs Education. In addition, in January 2013, I was promoted to lecturer in Special Education Faculty of Education, Nakhonratchasima Ratjabhat University,Thailand. I taught normal student and students who had special needs because they had an inclusive class room. I worked there until January 2014.
Ministry of Education
1. Teacher Award for Special Education, 2005. Ministry of Education, Thailand.
2. Thesis Award, Social Science. "Development of WebQuest Lesson Enhancing Thai
Teach in Thai and Math.
Down Syndrome at Lower Elementary
Graduate School Kasetsart University. Thailand. (Prize)
3. Certificate Special Needs Education, Tokyo Gakugei University. Tokyo Japan.
1. Computer: Office Good
2. Languages: Thai Excellent English Good Japanese Slight
3. Car and Motorcycle: Driving Yes (Thailand)
2. Nakhonratchasima Rajabhat University, Muang Nakhonratchasima, Thailand.
Faculty of Education
Program: Curriculum and Instruction, Special Education.
Qualifications & Certifications
Curriculum and Instruction
Suan Dusit Rajabhat University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more