PPC, Operations , 5S , Kaizen , Method Study , Time Study , Plant Layout, Resource Optimisation .
PPC - Production planning and control.
Operations - It indicates all operations involved in production process to manufacture the final product.
5S - A technique which creates a good work place plan, better traceability, safe and smooth work flow and hence the good and safe working cultural working practice on a shop floor.
Kaizen - A technique of small improvements by involvement of manpower of all levels of working areas.
Time study , Method study - A process engineering technique which improves the process by eliminating the non productive elements and set the standard productivity norms.
Plan Layout - It is a systematic arrangement of manufacturing process/ operations by considering all process elements i.e. man,machine , material handling.
General Manager - Manufacturing
MKA Engineers & Exporters Pvt. Ltd
From December 2012
Key Result Areas:
• Heading &supervising a team of100 - 150personnel.
• Monitoring the complete production process for improving the quality & productivity rate.
• Looking after the resource allocation for streamlining operations
• Interfacing with customers for order delivery and quality related to issues
• Using various improvement techniques like Kaizen, 5S, Method Study, Time Study, Line Balancing, Jigs & Fixture and Press Tools for improving the quality processes
• Providing training to down line personnel for promoting new techniques and skills at all levels
• Assuring minimum downtime by implementing the preventive maintenance of all equipments on regular basis
Manager - Order Processing
Business Solutions System
March 2012 - November 2012
Rabale as Plant Head
Shri Swastik Engineers Pvt. Ltd
March 2010 - February 2011
Client: Hyva India Pvt. Ltd., Navi Mumbai
Key Result Areas:
• Looked after the complete plant operations right from receipt of sales orders to delivery through coordination, follow up, technical and commercial coordination with the customer
• Maintained documentation process related to client and submitted it with procedure compliances
• Monitored the production, processing, distribution and marketing support activities , 2 days in advance completion of production.
• Formulated budgets & approved the necessary expenditures related to supplies, materials & human resources and assured the utilization of materials, labour & equipments in order to meet the production targets
• Assessed the:
o Processing schedules, production orders to make decisions related to inventory, staffing requirements, work procedures, duty assignments by ensuring budgetary limitations and time constraints
o Operations activities with technical or administrative staff to resolve the production or processing problems
• Evaluated the inventory for sales plan requirement i.e. stock and WIP should be sufficient for 2 week requirements.
• Developed production reports and maintained personnel records
• Established the product standards for improved business growth
• Identified the samples of raw products and dealt with testing during processing to ensure finished products meet the prescribed quality
• Conveyed the plans to the research and support team to develop new products & processes
• Accountable for inventory cost, logistics and dispatch functions
Manager - Production & Process Engineering
July 2007 - February 2010
Client: L&T, J Kumar, Nagarjuna, Dubai Metro, Delhi Metro Project, etc.
Key Result Areas:
• Interfaced with operations team for sales functions
• Resolved customer complaint related with quality and productivity issues to ensure effective deliveries
• Provided support to techno-commercial offersregardingthe requirement and submitted to client for their approval
• Supervised dispatch and sales plan requirement on daily basis
• Identified the non-productive processes with different quality techniques such as method & time study for streamlining of operations
• Improved the processes through applications of tooling, jigs, fixtures and plant layout modification
• Formulated production planning methods for optimum utilization of resources
• Established new vendors for the technical outsourcing activities
• Assessed the vendor on the basis of performance, service, improvements and cost effectiveness measures
• Dealt with new production plan, raw materials and quality of product by client inspection and approval for the same
A Unit of Sheth Group
August 2004 - July 2007
Prestige Metal System India Pvt. Ltd. ( A Unit of Sheth Group ) Mahape, Navi Mumbai,
Client: Otis Elevators , Siemens Ltd , L & T , Kompress India.
Key Result Areas:
• Manager (Manufacturing and Development)
• Co-ordination with marketing department for production plan.
• Planning day to day production activities and organizing raw materials accordingly.
• Ensuring purchased of raw materials as per standards and required quality
• Managed and lead to established ISO certification programme in the organization.
• Managing of manpower to achieve maximum capacity utilization to enhance productivity.
• Assessment of vendor to ensure supply better quality raw materials, searching new prospective vendors for powder coating, anodizing, machining, plastic moldings, fabrication etc. have best track records.
• Coach and guide to subordinate for process improvement.
• Competency building organization wide to achieve objective.
• Potential and succession planning for subordinates, keeping records of employee's performance for performance review and development.
At Pranav Construction System Pvt. Ltd.
• Efficiently increased the productivity of:
o MDT Frame Fabrication (manual) from 120 nos./day to 260 nos./day through process layout modification in2007
o MDT Frame Painting capacity from 150 nos./day to 350 nos./day through modification in material handling system in 2007
• Holds the merit of receiving the award twice by the company's M.D. for outstanding performance of Process Engineering Department in 2008 & 2009
• Successfully acquired 50% increase in productivity, 30% reduction in manpower costs, 40% reduction in inventory through the implementation of 5S programme in 2008
• Proficiently developed the:
o Process & productivity norms for various processes such as punching& welding on various components as well as NC controlled fixtures in 2008
Proactively established the plant layout for 1 lakh sq. ft. shop floor having 10 product lines in 2009
Manager - Development & Production
A Unit of Agfa Group
April 1996 - July 2004
ProjectEngineer & Tool Room Engineer
July 1993 - January 1996
Project: Undertaken: Market Research to meet Customer's Satisfaction and Raising Profit of the Industry
• Possess sound knowledge of:
o Practical application of aluminium extrusion process engineering science and sheet metal fabrication technology for applying principles, techniques, procedures & equipment to the design & production of various goods & services
o Raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs& other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacturing operations
o Machines & metal press tools including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more