• Project Title: Securing against Large Scale Online Guessing Attacks by Hackers
• Project Description: The main objective of the project is to avoid hacking by intruders and securing the users information by PGRP protocol and Graphical Password technique. A protocol called Password Guessing Resistant Protocol (PGRP) is used to prevent such attacks and provide a pleasant login to legitimate users.
• PGRP limits the number of login attempts for unknown users to one and challenges them with an ATT (Automated Turing Test) test like CAPTCHA, Graphical password, security questions etc. In this system, one of the Graphical password techniques is used. If the correct point is clicked for each image in the sequence then the user is granted access otherwise denied access.
• A proposed algorithm analyzes the efficiency of PGRP based on 3 conditions i) no. of successful login attempts ii) no. of failed login attempts with invalid password iii) no. of failed login attempts with invalid password and ATT test where these are stored in log files called data sets.
• Platform & Tools: JDK 1.6, NETBEANS 6.8, My SQLYog in Windows 8 OS, Java.
• Participated in Help Age India and got certificate for social service. Committee member in college Conference "NCRTET" in the year 2012.
• Represented school at interschool level competition for throw ball, badminton.
• Participated has volunteer in many cultural events and conference.
• Committee member of N.S.S and N.C.C clubs and attended many social service events.
• Participated in The Hindu state level quiz competition and won second prize.
• Attended National level technical symposiums held in various colleges of Tamil Nadu and won in debugging, squel, googly, and treasure hunt and quiz competitions.
Qualifications & Certifications
Computer Science & Engineering
Thangavelu Engineering College