.NET Software Developer
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Visual Studio 2005,2008
ASP.NET(Vb.net, C Sharp)
Ajax 2.0, Java Script, HTML
Visual Basic 6.0
SQL Server 2005,2008
Senior Software Engineer-IT
Regenersis (India) Limited. (Formerly Digicomp Complete Solutions Ltd.)
From August 2010
Senior Software Engineer
Regenersis (India) Private Limited. (Formerly Digicomp Complete Solutions)
From August 2010
• Plan, coordinate and conduct multiple complex software engineering activities
• Create and participate in software planning and estimating, status monitoring and reporting
• Devise new approaches, apply existing criteria in new ways and draw conclusions from comparative situations
• Software design, Software coding and unit testing
• Systems integration and testing
• Troubleshoot for program errors in existing systems
• Manage and support other software engineering staff
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
• Carry IN Service (DELL) using ASP.NET (C Sharp) with SQL Server 2008 Database.
o Module: Integrating Dell Online Self Dispatch (DOSD) Web Services in our Tool.
o Based on the Dell Requirement the required Data will be sent through XML Format (Including File Attachment's Like Images and HTML Files) for their Web Services in return they will send the acknowledgement for the same.
o This module is developed in order to make the DELL server talk to DIGICOMP server on real time without any human intervention and reduce the cost to the company. Here the files sent by the dell are fetched, read and saved to DIGICOMP database, and in return there will be acknowledgement and rejection of the files based on some standards. The progress of repair will be sent to DELL automatically after each stage in the repair line. And even the customers will be intimated by SMS regarding the repair progress.
• Implementing Digital Signature for all Documents
• Module: Implementing Digital Signature in our Tool.
I have Used Microsoft Silver Light 5 to develop the Web Application for accepting the Digital Signature from the Users.
• Auto Mail Reading Application. Using vb.net with SQL Server 2008 Database.
• This Tool has been developed for Accepting the User Requested Mail for TATAIG Warranty Services.
• In this tool all the Mails which comes to the particular Mail ID will be extracted and read the Mail Contents based on the requirement...
Senior Software Engineer
SPML Technologies Ltd
January 2007 - October 2010
• SPML Services ( Organization - SPML [ASP.Net, SQL Server] )
• SPML Services for Various Government Services ( Organization - SPML [ASP.Net, SQL Server] )
• SPML Services For Ticketing(Mysore Zoo and Mysore Palace) ( [ASP.Net, SQL Server] )
• SPML Services For Banking ( Organization - SPML [ASP.Net, SQL Server] )
Sr. No. Section Particulars
• DOT NET version 2.0,3.5
• MS SQL Server.
• Crystal Report (9.0).
• ASP .NET
2 Software Language • Vb.net and C Sharp
o User Requirements.
o Technical and Detailed Modeling (Software requirements, analysis, design).
o System Testing.
o Implementation / Acceptance Testing / Test Runs including ISO Documents.
o Live Runs.
o Support for BOOM Period.
1. BESCOM (Karnataka Electricity Board).
2. BWSSB (Bangalore Water Supply and Sewage Board).
3. BSNL (Bharath Sanchar and Nigam Limited)
4. MESCOM (Mangalore Electricity Board).
5. HESCOM (Hubli Electricity Board).
6. CESCOM (Chamundeshwari Electricity Board Mysore).
7. CSEB (Chathisghad Electricity Board Raipur).
8. MPSEB (Madhya Pradesh Electricity Board)
9. MGVCL, UGVCL, PGVCL, DGVCL (Gujarat Electricity Board).
10. WBSEDCL (West Bengal Electricity Board).
The Scope of this project is to provide 24Hrs of Touch Screen Operation service to consumers through SPML Any Time Payment Machines.
Consumers can pay their Bills Using SPML ATP Machines through by CASH, Cheque/DD Mode.
The scope of the project is to provide Touch Screen based Operation for issuing the Entry tickets (Thermal Receipt) in Counters through SPML Any Time Payment Machines.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bangalore Open University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more