Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India
• Efficiency In Work Load Management By Using Segmentation, Batching, Swing, Pull And Handoff. • Goo
Technical Services Specialist
From May 2011
Sector: e Business Hosting Services
Environment: UNIX Platform Support
Workload management is a key process meant to provide a method for managing recurring, steady-state work, in the Global Delivery Framework is provided through the Incident, Problem and Change (IP&C) Dispatching Process. The workload manager, manages work in a manner that can accept multiple inputs from various sources (such as Problem Ticket, Change Ticket, Service Requests, Mail communications, Chat Room Pings & Phone Calls), then organizing, prioritizing and distributing it in such a way as to allow use of the shared resources in a pool, while building rhythm and focus on similar task without assigning additional work until an Administrator is ready to accept it. It is a cross-functional role and requires regular interaction with all the other roles within a pool.
The objective of the dispatching process is to ensure that all activities are recorded and then segmented, batched in order to prioritize activities and achieve rhythmic workflow, hence increasing productivity and efficiency. The assigned activities are then tracked, analyzed in a controlled manner to achieve continual improvement.
The process is very tightly integrated and works along with the GDF set standards process to satisfy the business goal of ensuring delivery excellence and customer satisfaction.
Roles and responsibilities as a pool Work Load Manager:
• Monitor Native Account ticketing systems for new tickets and create work orders in the ISM Maximo Dispatch Tool.
• Monitor all open work orders for those that are at risk of going out of criteria and assign for handling or initiate a Swing Create and dispatch work orders to another pool from a unified queue of tickets.
Work Load Management:-
• Review the ticket description and segment the work orders into the various buckets (e.g., Rhythm, Blues & Jazz) based on complexity.
• Assign high-severity work orders to Blues & Jazz for...
Specialization Senior Infrastructure
Mphasis HP Company
February 2008 - May 2011
Sector: ITO Remote Management Centre
Environment: ITIL Event & Incident Management
Tech-Ops Job Responsibilities:
• Validating & troubleshooting issues on which monitoring team created the tickets.
• Try to resolve the tickets which could be done at our end.
• Prioritize the issues based on criticality, impact and urgency.
• Contacting the correct IT Support group who supports on the issue.
• After contacting the right team, assign the ticket to individual SA/Tech Support.
• Incident Response and Management
• Co ordinate with different teams to fix the issue.
• Gather information from vendor and customer and update the tickets regularly as per the defined process
• Initiating bridge line/conference call between all necessary persons and managing the call.
• Actively coordinate with the SMT (Situation Management Team), PEM (Production Environment Manager) and SA's (IT Support System Admin)
• Facilitates adherence to Change Management process, if a change is required to restore service.
• Guide & Drive the monitoring team to avoid the inefficiency in the functional field.
• Ensure functional and hierarchical escalations are performed in a timely manner.
• Ensure the incident ticket work log is kept updated as events occur. The incident ticket is the authoritative record and must document all technical activities, error messages, screen shots, resolutions implemented, etc.
2). Organization: MPHASIS EDS LTD
Department: CRMT (Central Resource Management Team)
CRMT Senior Officer
AVAYA/ SYMPOSIUM/ CISCO Call Management System
February 2005 - February 2008
Responsibilities:: Handling MIS Reporting for various processes, in terms of generation & delivery to clients & internal stake holders. Preparing Daily/Weekly/Monthly MIS Reports and ad-hoc reports using CMS tools, such as AVAYA CentreVU Supervisor, Nortel Symposium & CISCO to pull up the historical data's from the designer, user defined & standard reports. Forecasting, Trend Analysis, Capacity Planning. Scheduling & generating Rosters for various processes using the WFM tool "Blue Pumpkin - Enterprise".
3). Organization: MPHASIS LTD
Project Name: Capone US
Mission Control Executive
AVAYA Call Management System
June 2004 - February 2005
Responsibilities • Key responsibility is to make sure that every interval in the daily operational working window should be achieved 100% adherence as per the requirement.
• Ensure that all objectives are met in the most effective way possible.
• Monitoring real time CMS. Exception Tracking & Tracker maintenance.
• High attention to be given in case of down time has to work dynamically with technical team to take back the process in normal status.
MIS Executive / Command Center Executive
I Seva Systems Pvt. Ltd
February 2003 - June 2004
Duration: 10 Feb 03 to 27 Jun 04 (17 months)
Technology: CMS TOOLS (SYMPOSIUM, AVAYA)
Role: MIS Executive / Command Center Executive
eBHS Work Load Management
IBM India Ltd
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more