French horn player, excellent sight reader. Classical pianist, intermediate level. Excellent sight reader. I am very adaptable in a variety of settings. My experience as a French horn player is at the expert level. My classical piano work has included work with a chorus master-conductor and chorus.
French horn player, excellent sight reader. Classical pianist, intermediate level. Excellent sight reader. I am very adaptable in a variety of settings.
L'Amore della Musica Woodwind Quintet
From March 2006
I have performed extensively in the New York area and abroad, from Broadway to Carnegie Hall, Alice Tully and Merkin Halls. I have toured Asia and Europe with the Ivan Jacobs version of "The Phantom Of The Opera". I currently free lance in the New York Area and am now involved with L'Amore della Musica Woodwind Quintet which performs extensively in the New York Area, Connecticut and Massachusetts.
• Accompanist (piano) for the UFT retired teacher's chorus with Taro Marino, chorus master and conductor.
Orchestral (Classical & Broadway)
* Participant in "Masterworks Series" at "Bargemusic", with Mark Peskanov, violinist/artistic director
* Ivan Jacobs' "Phantom of the Opera" Jakarta, Indonesia, Riga, Latvia and Tallinn, Estonia, Geneva, Switzerland and Copenhagen, Denmark Tours
* New England Symphonic Arts Ensemble Orchestra (Carnegie Hall Concert Series)
* Dizzy Gillespie Tribute at Henry Street Settlement/Henry Street
Settlement Symphony with jazz greats Jon Faddis, Slide Hampton, Mike Longo, John Lee, Winard Harper & Jimmy Heath
* Queensboro Symphony
* Queens Symphony (substitute list)
* Westchester Symphony Orchestra (substitute list)
* "Les Miserables" (Broadway Theater) (substitute list)
* Utah Summer Festival Opera and Musical Theater
* Bleecker Street Opera - "Rigoletto" and "Madama Butterfly"
French horn and Contractor/Orchestra Manager
* Amato and Amore Opera Companies
* Staten Island Ballet Company
* The Eglevsky Ballet Company
* Atlanta Ballet Company (New York Tour)
* Member, L'Amore della Musica Woodwind Quintet; recitals in New York and New England
Grants writer, L'Amore della Musica
In addition to performing with L'Amore della Musica, I also am one of the grants writers for the ensemble.
Qualifications & Certifications
Roosevelt H.S., Yonkers, NY
B.M., Bachelor of Music
Mannes College, The New School For Music
Master of Music, performance
The Manhattan School of Music
Bachelor of Music, performance
The Mannes College of Music