Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
EXECUTIVE CHEF/CHEF DU CUISINE/PASTRY CHEF
Prepared meals to order from scratch, working with fresh, whole foods (not packaged).
Took pride in consistently exceeding health and sanitation code pertaining to food
safety, allowing me to serve meals prepared with the freshest, most delicious ingredients.
21 Evergreen Street
Neptune City, NJ 07753
• Proper refrigeration temperatures to maintain safe food storage
646-620-3549 • Sanitation of all storage and prep areas
EMAIL • Food storage to prevent insect/rodent infestation, plus routine monitoring for pest control
email@example.com • Proper food labeling to maintain food freshness and safety
• Food prep & set-up to to prevent cross contamination and waste, and to maximize work
• Bilingual training of Spanish speaking staff to assure understanding of state sanitation and food safety code.
• Mentoring professionals from all walks of life
CHEF DE CUISINE, PASTRY CHEF, MANAGER
Neptune City, NJ 07753 Rejuvenated a lagging operation with high employee turnover by revising the menu,
PHONE restructuring work flow, and implementing new administrative systems which reduced
646-620-3549 employee attrition.
• Unique menu creation & execution
• Working with fresh, whole food ingredients
• Enhance existing dessert menu, or provide custom made desserts
• Restaurant development, from concept to design
• Food safety & sanitation code
Qualifications & Certifications
Institute of Culinary Education (formerly Peter Krumps Culinary Institute)
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.