Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
All Care Pain and Rehab
From March 2012
• Posting EOB for chiropractic, acupuncture, pain management, neurology, rheumatology
• Separate EOB to be appealed; verify correct payment on EOBs according to fee schedule
• Billing for Chiropractic, acupuncture, neurology, rheumatology
• Knowledge of pain management, DME, and x-rays billing
• Scan patient medical notes, EOB, insurance information; e-fax patient information
• Verify/correct paper claims before mailing; prepare itemized bills
• Specializing in PIP claims
Flex Chiropractic, LLC
January 2010 - March 2012
• Health Administration and Records Management (Office Ally-Software)
• Liaise with Insurance companies regarding outstanding balances and EOBs for patients
• Verify insurance coverage
• Verify that Claims are correct before billing out; update patients files as it relates to current status
• Prepare and Submit patients claims electronically and via mail to the respective insurance Companies
• Post electronically
• Follow-up on EOB denials/collections
• Process first and second level appeals; PIP pre-certifications (Chiropractic, Acupuncture), billing, posting, prepare and submit itemized bills for patients and submit to their respective attorney's
T. J. Maxx
September 2008 - May 2010
• Customer Service Cashier for sales and returns, answer phone, process gift cards and gift coupons
• Cash Office counting and balancing cash registers from previous day's draw, create and log bank deposits, print out daily balance reports
Lavin Photos Plus
November 2004 - August 2008
Manage and run the business; Sales, customer service, cashier, inventory control, billing and posting revenue; Custom photo work, restorations, transferring movies onto DVD, developing film, printing digital and film pictures.
February 1998 - November 2004
Project Manage, track, and report on the enterprise-wide deployment of server auditing system (Symantec ESM) on a $5 mil/year project. Run weekly status meetings, email weekly meeting minutes, weekly status report to upper management.
AT&T Corp, Inc
March 1981 - November 2004
Project Leader/Billing Business Analyst
March 1981 - January 1998
Manage between 4 and 11 Analysts for various AT&T Billing Systems; Overall systems analysis for project impacts of new features, billing issues resolution, assigning projects to Analysts, ensuring the timely delivery of Releases, performing time and cost estimates, creating test cases, training new Analysts.
SKILLS AND PROFICIENCIES
Strong organization and analytical skills; MS Office skills: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Proficient in gmail, e-fax; Medical Billing Software - Eclipse, MEDISOFT, and OFFICE ALLY; Bi-lingual English/Spanish, Written Communication, Excellent Customer Service, Excellent interpersonal skills, office etiquette and phone manners.
Qualifications & Certifications
Medical Coding & Billing
St. Peter's College
Memorial High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more