Claim you profile
- Part time
I have been pet sitting /house sitting for the past 8 years. Refernces per request.
• Key member of the Customer Service team and principal company liaison, trouble-shooter, problem-solver and key contact for multiple customers and their accounts - providing daily & weekly feedback and reports on the clients' project / orders / campaigns and delivery schedules.
• Support, organize, manage and expedite their accounts and their multiple production orders and consistently meeting critical deadlines.
• Produce and present estimates/quotes for artwork, materials, printing, production & shipping costs of specialty envelopes & packaging and manage / reduce inventory levels.
• Utilize EDI database to fulfill orders to designated customers such as Unisource Worldwide and enter orders in Glovia database for specialty orders as well as stock products for distributors.
• Oversee the production process including ensuring the customer-supplied data is received and monitor the preparation, printing, finishing and distribution.
• Communicate and facilitate highly detailed and complex job-order instructions from customers by planning and communicating the job instructions / production schedule and deadlines.
• Work closely with the Finance Departments to capture all billing and costs, especially capturing all charges for unique and last-minute customer requests.
• Maintain close working relationships with production leaders, operators, and shipping staff.
Purchasing 1990 - 1994
Operations Staff Assistant
CENVEO / QUALITY PARK
Up to May 2013
Exton, PA, 1986 to 05/2013 (Pending plant closure)
A 100+ employee division that manufactures innovative envelopes and packages for office products superstores plus mailing, paper-merchant and shipping-industry customers - Quality Park is a division of Cenveo, a $2B Sales provider of print and related offerings with over 100 facilities across the U.S., as well as in Asia and the Americas.
Human Resources Assistant
Previous experience gained in production, inventory control and customer service positions with the Franklin Mint
Qualifications & Certifications
PA Inst. of Tech.
Delaware County Community College
Computerized Office Technology
Pennsylvania Institute of Technology
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more