Travel Coordinator/Office Manager
Coordinated weekly travel for 30 employees in a cost efficient manner by negotiating rates with hotels and rental car agencies.
Office manager for a medium sized business. Responsible for budgeting, purchasing, and overseeing any building maintenance or repair issues.
Trained employees on SharePoint 2013, Office 365 and provided limited IT support and outsourced major issues to the IT company.
Logistics and Technology Director
The Steier Group
January 2013 - February 2014
• Managed office supply, printing and technology budgets for the firm.
• Responsible for solving minor IT issues that employees experienced and following up with IT company for any major issues that could not be solved internally.
• Trained new and existing employees on all programs and hardware utilized in their daily duties for TSG i.e. Office.365, SharePoint 2013, laptop, smartphone and printers. Provided ongoing training and education as necessary.
• Maintained records on all purchased equipment and disposition of old equipment.
• Supervised the travel coordinator and approved travel expenditures.
• Ensured that travel was booked accurately and in the most cost efficient manner for clients.
• Oversaw building and maintenance issues.
• Reduced supply costs by 60% in the first year through smart purchasing and negotiation.
• Reduced airfare expenses by researching and joining corporate travel programs.
• Reduced car rental and hotel expenses by negotiating rates and taking advantage of corporate programs.
• Responsible for the weekly travel plans of 30 employees.
• Assisted with the conversion to SharePoint from a traditional VPN server and provided training and education to employees for SharePoint and the Office 365 Suite of products.
From May 2012
• Researched existing pet exercise and pet sitting businesses to determine service offerings and pricing points.
• Partnered with web development team to conduct extensive testing of web site appearance, GPS tracking, service scheduling and invoicing modules.
• Exercised client's pets as needed as well as taking care of pets and client homes when clients are out of town.
Sequoia Wealth Partners
From August 2008
• Prepared and maintained documents and client files in accordance with FINRA and SEC requirements.
• Greeted clients, processed mail, answered, screened and directed phone calls.
• Ordered office supplies.
• Planned and coordinated client seminars as well as monthly sales meetings for the advisor group.
• Gathered and tracked quarterly investment and performance data for book of business.
• Input client data and ran reports for client reviews.
Kitchen Tune Up
September 2003 - October 2006
• Conducted sales calls and estimates to secure work
• Oversaw job sites to ensure adherence to committed completion dates.
• Directed the advertising & promotional budget.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Nebraska at Lincoln
Millard North High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more