Claim you profile
I have a bachelor degree in civil engineering, I was working as a special inspector
Soil Compaction Special Inspector
June 2013 - September 2013
Performed field density test of existing soil and clean fill.
- Visually inspected existing grade and inspected compacted new/ clean fill.
- Prepared daily inspection activity reports.
Raising Stars Day Care
March 2013 - August 2013
- Participated in all activities with the kids.
- Assist teacher with creating and implementing the activities.
- Provided care and protection for children.
- Made daily observations of the health of children.
- Keep a tidy classroom.
National Council for Human Rights
June 2007 - January 2011
, Cairo, Egypt:
- Translated proposals and reports Arabic - English, English - Arabic.
- Translated during the conferences and events.
- Wrote reports and proposals in English then sent it to the donors.
Director & translator
November 2002 - March 2007
• Translated all reports and proposals (Arabic - English and versus) then sent it to the donors.
• Wrote proposals.
• Wrote the semi-annual and annual reports.
• Negotiated with the donors to get the funds.
• Put the strategic plan for the unit.
• Coordinated the projects and activities between units.
• Received and sent mails.
• Answered the phone.
• Documented the projects and reports.
Qualifications & Certifications
Ain Shams University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more