Claim you profile
February 2007 - August 2012
* Successful as 1 of 3 in spearhead movement to take market share in extremely competitive territory
* Increased gross sales by 12% over the last fiscal with an increase in margin.
* Researched, cold calling by phone, email and door to door for new prospects.
* Pitched new business, closed sales, processed all orders,
* Strategized development of customer relationships,
* Leveraged relationship with service to increase sales penetration,
* Coordinated with brokers, manufacturers, buyers to increase brand penetration
* Identified and provided customer support needs day in and day out, resolved product and service issues
* Performed collections duties.
Chef, Department Manager, Consultant
September 1986 - December 2006
* Hired, trained, scheduled and supervised staff
* Planned and prepared intricate menus and high end cuisine for sophisticated customer base
* Introduced new products, concepts and "Friday Night Dinner" program to customer base
* Consulted with clients re: catering needs; responded creatively to accommodate requests
* Purchased products from food, specialty, meat, fish, paper and produce distributors
* Developed price structure for retail and catering sales
* Coordinated merchandising with wine, cheese, and gourmet grocery buyers
FAMILY SERVICES OF GREATER BOSTON
June 1984 - September 1986
* Mental health counseling: individual and group
* Community organizing in Boston Housing Authority with diverse population
Qualifications & Certifications
History and Sociology
Counseling and Community Relations
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more