Hotel Room Sales Manager
•More than five years experience in hotel sales/marketing
•Handling corporate account and travel agency OR portals like Travel Guru/ Akbar Travel/ Rama Hospitality/ Comfort Holidays/ Travel Arranger/ Costa Travel Deepak Travel/ Super Vacation etc.
•Profound ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develop alternative solutions; and use reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
•Immense ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; respond promptly to customer needs; and respond to requests for service and assistance.
•Exceptional knowledge of DELPHI system.
•Huge experience with Minneapolis market.
•Strong solicitation/prospecting/negotiation skills.
•In-depth ability to participate as an active sales team member to benefit the overall sales department efforts and goals.
•Excellent interpersonal skills and superior guest service skills.
•Profound ability to actively participate in industry related organizations.
•Uncommonly self-motivated and detail oriented.
•Remarkable ability to maintain a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
•Great ability to manage time effectively and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
Savoy Dubai Hotel: working as Sales Manager Oct 2012 to Present
• Sell hotel guestrooms groups, catering services, and banquet facilities through direct client contact to maximize total rooms revenues and profits.
• Responsible for individual travel including knowledge and experience in consortium, business travel, FIT and Corporate markets.
• Establish client base of organizations, associations, social, and corporate businesses through direct outside and inside sales effort for the purpose of securing business for the hotel to ensure that predetermined sales expectations are met and exceeded.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key clients in order to produce group and/ or convention business.
• Negotiate guest room rates, meeting room rental, function space, and hotel services within approved booking guidelines.
• Confirm in writing to the client all requirements via sales contract.
• Conduct tours of the hotel and banquet facilities; entertain qualified potential clients in accordance with company and property policies and procedures.
• Assist the Director of Sales with the implementation and achievement of the Sales Marketing plan.
• Attend and represent company at trade shows and city-wide conventions.
• Respond quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner.
• Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more