Taught Micro, Macro & Managerial Economics to Graduate and Post Graduate Management Students.
Assistant Professor in Department of Management Studies
From November 2010
An ACBSP accredited institute ranking amongst the top 30 B-Schools of the country and fourth best in the Eastern India focuses on creating and disseminating knowledge to produce globally competitive and socially responsible leaders
Designation: Assistant Professor in Department of Management Studies
Duration: Since Nov 2010
Job Profile: Training Post Graduate Management students to enhance their communication & Soft-skills. Teaching economics to enable students in visualizing global economic transformations
PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT DETAILS:
HR cum Soft Skill Trainer
September 2006 - February 2010
Job Profile: Handling Training Enrollments as well as Training Assignments
Designing customized Training Modules.
Interviewing, Short listing candidates.
Negotiating on manpower and recruitment with clients.
Britt World Wide - An International Corporate Training organization with an exceptional brand value in enhancing employability
Designation: Soft Skill Trainer (Free Lancer)
Job Profile: Managing MPDP - Management Professional Development Programs at Technical Institutes.
Soft Skill Trainer
USucceed - A London
Up to October 2010
Job Profile: Handling Pre-Placement Training in Technical institutes
FDP/SEMINAR/WORKSHOP ATTENDED/ CONDUCTED:
• Attended AIMS Conference organized by RCMA at Hotel May Fair, BBSR
• Participated in FDP conducted by Prof Joe Philip on the topic "Future Prospective of Management Education" in RCMA, BBSR.
• Attended FDP conducted by Prof Naliniprava Tripathy on the topic "Working Capital Management" in RCMA, BBSR.
• Contributed in National Seminar organized by ISTD Bhubaneswar Chapter & AIMS on "Leveraging HR for Global Competitiveness" at Hotel May Fair, BBSR.
• Conducted Workshop on "Soft Skill Development" at APTEC COMPUTERS.
• Attended workshop on "Pedagogical Implications of Teaching Spoken English" organized by CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar.
• Partook in FDP on "Learn to Teach and Teach to Learn" organized by AIMS Odisha Chapter.
• Attended Seminar on Research Tools and its Usage"- by Prof. U.N.Das
• Participated in workshop on Writing Research Papers by(Dr) Basavaraj Shanmukhappa Reddy
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
• Perseverant, Optimistic & Adaptable.
Qualifications & Certifications
Ravenshaw Girls' High School
S B Women's College