I have a very good command over MS office and since had been a doctoral research fellow for last 4 years, therefore also good at typing skill. Had to write a lot.
Doctoral Research Fellow
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
August 2009 - December 2012
Duration: Since August, to June, 2013 – Received Degree.
Department: College of Management (Oil & Gas)
Designation: Doctoral Research Fellow
Research Title: Production of green diesel from Jatropha and Algae
Achievements at UPES, during last 3.5 years
Major Professional Achievements
1. Ph.D.: Topic- Production of Green diesel from Jatropha and Algae
The study includes viability study of Jatropha and Algae as an energy crop, using Net energy balance (NEB) and Net energy ratio (NER) as viability indicators, for green diesel production. The study further consists of a detailed comparison of the two, on the basis of four broad parameters, which include agronomical practices and challenges, technical suitability, environmental acceptability and economic competitiveness, and find out the more suitable energy crop between the two, for green diesel production in Indian context.
2. List of Research Papers published / Papers presented in conference.
Life cycle assessment of small-scale high-input Jatropha biodiesel production in India Original Research Article
Applied Energy, Volume 88, Issue 12, December 2011, Pages 4831-4839
Krishan K. Pandey, Namita Pragya, P.K. Sahoo
A review on harvesting, oil extraction and biofuels production technologies from microalgae Review Article
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Volume 24, August 2013, Pages 159-171
Namita Pragya, Krishan K. Pandey, P.K. Sahoo
Economic analysis of high Input large scale Jatropha biodiesel production in UKD - 10th AIMS international conference on Management in collaboration with IIM Banglore held on 6th Jan, 2013.
Allied Academic Activities
1. Taught different courses in various odd and even semesters:
a. Petro Retail Development
b. Oil & Gas storage & transportation
c. Gas fundamentals and Marketi
d. Human Resource Management
e. Corporate Communication
June 2008 - August 2009
Department: Energy and Infrastructure Vertical
Duration: From June 2008 till August, 2009
Designation: Consultant (Global Delivery Center)
Worked with companies like GMR, Intelizon, Aaj Holdings, Shell International, and GE Energy, Saipem, Technip (Malaysia), Doosan Engineering (UAE), Punj Lloyd (Doha, Qatar), IOCL, Alstom
Randstad’s Oil & Gas (Energy) vertical has its skills in understanding the Industry thoroughly and sourcing for the relevantly skilled candidates and matching them against the various job options available across the industry. With a constant scanning of the market for the best and outstanding skills, the Energy vertical works to connect the best Energy companies with the best candidates in the sector.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understanding of entire business cycle of the client.
• Business Development
• Research and market intelligence for the Industry.
• Handling the entire cycle of recruitment.
• Recruit candidates for Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industry through various job portals, head-hunting, networking, Database etc.
• Coordinate with clients on daily basis.
• Creating and maintaining daily reports using Outlook & Excel tools.
• Visit Client site for meeting to discuss over new positions, interview procedure, and salary criteria with HR Manager and the functional head.
• Provide solutions to our team-mates query related to all aspect of recruitment process.
• Database & MIS: To Maintain an Exhaustive Database of the Oil & Gas Industry and Infrastructure industry.
• Using hirecarft software as a tool for the process of recruitment.
• Research and analysis of the oil and gas industry.
Qualifications & Certifications
PhD ( Renewable Energy)
University Of Petroleum and Energy Studies
MBA in Oil and Gas
Pandit Deen Dayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more