- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From September 2013
Maintaining the stock report of all variant of cars ie A and Q range.
• Co-ordinating with the accounts & CRE departments.
• Making weekly and monthly sales report and providing the same to the higher management.
• Making the smart report and submitting the same to the management.
• Preparing the car delivery documents
August 2012 - August 2013
• To manage all the files and documents and provide to the head when needed.
• To maintain a record of all the customers along with their cheque details.
• Making monthly and quarterly reports and providing the same to the head.
• To maintain the details of booking cheque amount and instalment amount and send demand letter for the same.
• Keep a record of brokerage amount to be received.
• Assist the customers with project details.
. Navi Mumbai
È 9920436399 * email@example.com
Assistant Manager -Sales-Operations
India bulls Real Estate Ltd
April 2011 - July 2012
Roles and Responsibilities:
Maintenance of records:
• Controlling the customer relationship management file on daily basis for the Township of Panvel Greens.
• Making the necessary changes /corrections in the system according to the policy of the company and providing the same to the management.
• Maintaining the records of clients on daily basis.
• Keeping a record of the customer's booking cheque's copy
• Maintaining a record of all the application forms of customers
• Scrutinizing the application forms according to the company rules and then processing the booking cheques and application forms on time as per sales happening.
• Accordingly intimating the further receiver of the forms via emails
• Maintain the exact information about the customers eg booking amount and installment payments
• Handling the inventory of 3500 flats and 320 shops on daily basis and providing the same to the salesperson for the sale all over India
Preparation of the Sales report:
• Preparing the sales report on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and providing the same to the higher
• Making the DSR and reporting the same to the HOD.
Co-ordinating with departments:
• Solving the necessary queries adhering to the customer care department, collection department and accounts
• Adhering to the queries and constant follow ups with the collection department regarding thenew bookings and their cheques.
• Follow up with the salesperson regarding the RTGS payments and then updating of the same in the CRM and further to A/C department.
Qualifications & Certifications
ITM Business School
Accounts & Finance
Maharashtra state board