- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From September 2013
Maintaining the stock report of all variant of cars ie A and Q range.
• Co-ordinating with the accounts & CRE departments.
• Making weekly and monthly sales report and providing the same to the higher management.
• Making the smart report and submitting the same to the management.
• Preparing the car delivery documents
August 2012 - August 2013
• To manage all the files and documents and provide to the head when needed.
• To maintain a record of all the customers along with their cheque details.
• Making monthly and quarterly reports and providing the same to the head.
• To maintain the details of booking cheque amount and instalment amount and send demand letter for the same.
• Keep a record of brokerage amount to be received.
• Assist the customers with project details.
. Navi Mumbai
È 9920436399 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Manager -Sales-Operations
India bulls Real Estate Ltd
April 2011 - July 2012
Roles and Responsibilities:
Maintenance of records:
• Controlling the customer relationship management file on daily basis for the Township of Panvel Greens.
• Making the necessary changes /corrections in the system according to the policy of the company and providing the same to the management.
• Maintaining the records of clients on daily basis.
• Keeping a record of the customer's booking cheque's copy
• Maintaining a record of all the application forms of customers
• Scrutinizing the application forms according to the company rules and then processing the booking cheques and application forms on time as per sales happening.
• Accordingly intimating the further receiver of the forms via emails
• Maintain the exact information about the customers eg booking amount and installment payments
• Handling the inventory of 3500 flats and 320 shops on daily basis and providing the same to the salesperson for the sale all over India
Preparation of the Sales report:
• Preparing the sales report on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and providing the same to the higher
• Making the DSR and reporting the same to the HOD.
Co-ordinating with departments:
• Solving the necessary queries adhering to the customer care department, collection department and accounts
• Adhering to the queries and constant follow ups with the collection department regarding thenew bookings and their cheques.
• Follow up with the salesperson regarding the RTGS payments and then updating of the same in the CRM and further to A/C department.
Qualifications & Certifications
ITM Business School
Accounts & Finance
Maharashtra state board
Maharashtra state board
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more