• Involved in method development and verification
• Extensive work with laboratory equipment like HPLC, UV/Vis,and AA
• Ability to effectively perform routine analysis, Research and Development and QC analysis
• Writing reports, scheduling, inventory, filling and data capturing
• Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, internet, Lotus notes, LIMS and outlook
• Maintaining efficiency on the leather laboratory and meeting production specs by effective utilization of resources, interpreting specifications and report writing, as well as ensuring that I follow the regulations, laws, protocols, and policies of the company.
• Involved in laboratory modifications and projects to minimize cost and increase production
• TCMTB tests using the HPLC and daily calibration of instruments
• Mould count and keeping to the She procedures which binds the ongoing house-keeping in the lab and following the company management and laboratory ISO 17025 and 9001 accreditations
Scilogic Pharmaceuticals Pty.Ltd
From July 2014
*Set up instruments and laboratory equipment to conduct and monitor experiments.
*Record data and prepare reports when requested and for research personnel
*Perform drug/detergent formulation and development, chemical or forensic analysis, process development, product validation, quality and toxicology.
*Formulate and compile standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
*Perform chemical agent analysis by using specialist scientific processes on all ingredients.
*Perform appropriate quality control testing on all materials and final products.
*Maintaining health and safety standards set by the employer.
*Validate methods and equipment.
*Analyse samples from various sources to provide information on compounds or quantities of compounds present.
*Prepare product license documentation.
*Use analytical techniques and instruments.
*Interpret data and adhere to strict guidelines on documentation when recording data.
*Use a range of analytical techniques, instrumentation and software
*Develop techniques for the analysis of drug products and chemicals
*Collect labels and specimens and perform stability testing
*Trouble-shoot laboratory equipment and protocols
*Clean and sterilize laboratory equipment
*Devise, review and test formulations whether biological or chemical
*Purchasing/ ordering of raw materials and manufacturing related stock inventory
*Research of raw materials as well as finished items including experimentation.
*Assist in the production of intermediaries and final goods
*Perform stability tests
*Follow SOPs and GMP regulations
laboratory trainee analyst
From February 2013
• Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment in compliance with the quality management system.
• Preparations of samples and standards
• Testing of leather samples that meet specification and trials that might be out
• Investigation of out of specification results
• Report weekly of any delays, progress and the cause of them, be it the instruments or anything to both the mentor and supervisor.
• Data capture of test results and report writing using Microsoft Excel, Word , LIMS and the TSR system.
• Weekly count of samples that were received by the leather laboratory.
• Maintain an on-going housekeeping record in the laboratory.
• Work within the parameters of the ISO 9001-2008 and ISO 17025 quality standards.
• Routine analysis of leather samples
• Filing reports
• Perform analysis and trouble shooting on methods using instruments eg, photometer, autotitrator
• Research, Development and Improving of analytical methods
• Knowledge of the MSDS’s
• TCMTCB extractions analyses using HPLC
the aim of the study was to propose a validated, rapid and effective UV spectrophotometric method to determine protease activity.
Method validation is an established requirement in all laboratory practice analysis. The method was validated through the following analytical parameters; specifity, linearity, robustness, detection and quantification limits, precision (repeat-ability and intermediate precision) and accuracy.
Qualifications & Certifications
ND ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
VAAL UNIVERSITY F TECHNOLOGY
PC TRAINING AND BUSINESS COLLEGE