• Involved in method development and verification
• Extensive work with laboratory equipment like HPLC, UV/Vis,and AA
• Ability to effectively perform routine analysis, Research and Development and QC analysis
• Writing reports, scheduling, inventory, filling and data capturing
• Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, internet, Lotus notes, LIMS and outlook
• Maintaining efficiency on the leather laboratory and meeting production specs by effective utilization of resources, interpreting specifications and report writing, as well as ensuring that I follow the regulations, laws, protocols, and policies of the company.
• Involved in laboratory modifications and projects to minimize cost and increase production
• TCMTB tests using the HPLC and daily calibration of instruments
• Mould count and keeping to the She procedures which binds the ongoing house-keeping in the lab and following the company management and laboratory ISO 17025 and 9001 accreditations
Scilogic Pharmaceuticals Pty.Ltd
From July 2014
*Set up instruments and laboratory equipment to conduct and monitor experiments.
*Record data and prepare reports when requested and for research personnel
*Perform drug/detergent formulation and development, chemical or forensic analysis, process development, product validation, quality and toxicology.
*Formulate and compile standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
*Perform chemical agent analysis by using specialist scientific processes on all ingredients.
*Perform appropriate quality control testing on all materials and final products.
*Maintaining health and safety standards set by the employer.
*Validate methods and equipment.
*Analyse samples from various sources to provide information on compounds or quantities of compounds present.
*Prepare product license documentation.
*Use analytical techniques and instruments.
*Interpret data and adhere to strict guidelines on documentation when recording data.
*Use a range of analytical techniques, instrumentation and software
*Develop techniques for the analysis of drug products and chemicals
*Collect labels and specimens and perform stability testing
*Trouble-shoot laboratory equipment and protocols
*Clean and sterilize laboratory equipment
*Devise, review and test formulations whether biological or chemical
*Purchasing/ ordering of raw materials and manufacturing related stock inventory
*Research of raw materials as well as finished items including experimentation.
*Assist in the production of intermediaries and final goods
*Perform stability tests
*Follow SOPs and GMP regulations
laboratory trainee analyst
From February 2013
• Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment in compliance with the quality management system.
• Preparations of samples and standards
• Testing of leather samples that meet specification and trials that might be out
• Investigation of out of specification results
• Report weekly of any delays, progress and the cause of them, be it the instruments or anything to both the mentor and supervisor.
• Data capture of test results and report writing using Microsoft Excel, Word , LIMS and the TSR system.
• Weekly count of samples that were received by the leather laboratory.
• Maintain an on-going housekeeping record in the laboratory.
• Work within the parameters of the ISO 9001-2008 and ISO 17025 quality standards.
• Routine analysis of leather samples
• Filing reports
• Perform analysis and trouble shooting on methods using instruments eg, photometer, autotitrator
• Research, Development and Improving of analytical methods
• Knowledge of the MSDS’s
• TCMTCB extractions analyses using HPLC
the aim of the study was to propose a validated, rapid and effective UV spectrophotometric method to determine protease activity.
Method validation is an established requirement in all laboratory practice analysis. The method was validated through the following analytical parameters; specifity, linearity, robustness, detection and quantification limits, precision (repeat-ability and intermediate precision) and accuracy.
Qualifications & Certifications
ND ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
VAAL UNIVERSITY F TECHNOLOGY
PC TRAINING AND BUSINESS COLLEGE
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more