Sme; Trainer; Voice Coach; Trainer; Team Lead
Sr. Quality Analyst, AT&T (MNO)
Convergys Pvt Ltd
From November 2009
Mentoring, Analysing AT&T Mobility calls
➢ Providing Quality Improvement via Regular Feedback and Coaching.
➢ Working on different studies and projects to improve their quality and to main accuracy.
➢ Involved in Client call calibration and analyse the call.
August 2007 - March 2008
* Training new hires for Voice & Accent, Soft Skills and refresher sessions
* Training for Soft Skills & Behavioral Skills for Executives
* To take care of all the learning needs pertaining to ➢ Training New Hires
➢ Quality Improvement via Regular Feedback and Coaching
➢ To plan and conduct Refresher Trainings on Voice & Accent and Soft Skills
* Training candidates for accent neutralization
* Conducting sessions on grammar, fluency development and interview skills
* Monitoring the progress of the candidates and counseling them periodically
Customer Care Specialist
October 2002 - November 2009
Worked into voice, semi-voice process, handling time magazine emails and calls
➢ Mentoring new teams with escalated issues, Worked on company projects, took initiatives in absence of coach. Assisting U.S. members via live chat.
➢ Worked for Time Inc Corp. subscriptions of various Magazines (Time, National Geographic, National Geographic Traveller, Adventure, Sports Illustrated etc.)
➢ Awarded for Best Performance in the team and won many goodies.
➢ Worked on Smart Transfer project with Mr. Greg Brown, U.S.
Technical Care Consultant
Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited
June 2001 - October 2002
Process related to Internet connections which involved handling inbound DSL Broadband and Dialup calls for Indian Customers.
Customer Care Consultant
Pacer/Yamaha Pvt. Ltd
January 2000 - May 2001
The Process involved handling inbound calls and designing web pages for the organization.
Qualifications & Certifications
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Cheluva Institute of Commerce