Claim you profile
February 2012 - February 2012
Developing Engineering skills working on
• 3 Merchant Square (18/20 storey)
• New Providence Wharf (44 stories)
• Unite Modular Solutions
•Great Ormond St. Hospital Extension
Software skills gained:
S-Concrete, RAM Concept, RAM Advance, RAM Structural Systems, CSC Tedds etc.
Student Engineer at Building Structures Department
June 2009 - September 2009
• Twelve weeks full time summer placement.
• Worked on two significant projects: The Northern Ballet Theatre and Leeds Arena assisting Linda Prince, a senior structural engineer and Ralph Brade, Divisional Director Building.
• Responsibilities included document controlling, design calculations both manual and Computer Aided Modelling, preliminary structural analysis of options for roof structures and stability systems.
• Skills gained: Developed numeracy and computer knowledge (Autodesk AutoCad, Revit Structure, S- frame, Tedds Calculations etc.), team-working, interpersonal, oral communication skills, awareness of health and safety issues, 3D structural modelling and document controlling.
Qualifications & Certifications
MEng, BEng (Hons)
University of Leeds
Nab Wood School
Nasra Secondary School Malir Campus
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more