I am a professional hard working self-motivated punctual individual with excellence communication skills. I understand the importance of being able to work in team and individually and have the ability to motivate others and myself. I have an excellent telephone manner and extensive IT skills. I am a friendly outgoing person who also understands when to be serious within my work environment. I take great pride in my appearance and am always dressed professionally. Bilingual in Arabic, English and Hebrew.
August 2012 - December 2012
work experience in all departments
- Quality assurance
- Health and safety
- Health and Hygiene
- Working on a new computer system
- Dealing with business accounts
- Answering and making telephone calls
- Writing and receiving email, post mail and faxes
- Assisting to over look Hygiene within the factory
- Helping maintain health and safety within the work environment.
- Assisting in packaging goods, insuring they reach their destination.
- Arranging and sorting important documents.
Design Center – Chelsea Harbour
October 2012 - October 2013
- Gained excellent face to face communication skills
- Willing to go the extra mile to help out a customer with their query.
- Developed a great rapport with customers
- Always insuring that am presentable at all times.
- Developed a great sales technique.
- Attention to details i.e. listening to customers needs and adapting to it.
- Friendly and bubbly but remaining professional.
- Developed great design techniques and ideas.
- Possess good communication skills and ability to build the designs that will complete the needs of clients.
- Have the quality to depict sketches and designs on computer and blueprint for the clients
May 2011 - July 2011
- Learned a new computer system
- Took orders
- Made sure that the customers were happy with the service.
- Were able to apply my health and safety skills from my previous job as I was working really closely to the kitchen.
- Maintaining professional manner at all times.
- Answering the restaurants phone calls on behalf of the manager.
- Assisting in advertizing for the restaurant i.e. flyering around the shopping center.
- Organized larger groups e.g. birthday parties, setting the table, insuring customer satisfaction at all times.
- Operating till systems
chemicals and Lab Instruments Ltd
February 2009 - June 2009
- Answering and making telephone phone calls.
- Making and receiving chemical and lab Instruments orders.
- Managing and organizing important paper work.
- Receipts and invoices.
- General administration.
Qualifications & Certifications
bachelor of interior design
anglican school of jerusalem
Anglican International School of Jerusalem