Claim you profile
Property Manager, Customer Service, Administration
CVR Westchester HCVP
August 2012 - January 2013
• Perform annual re-certifications, intrim recertification, unit transfers and rent increases
• Scheduled appointments and interviews with participants
• Collect recertification information, including income documents and any other documents needed
• Receive/ review daily applications/ documentations to certify participants eligibility
• Maintain a caseload of 350-400 participants
• Answer telephone inquires from participants and property owners
• Conduct briefings to participants when needed
• Verifies all information collected from participants based on HUD verification procedures
• Processed 80 files ( transfers, intrim changes, port-outs, etc.)
• Daily calculations of participants income, deductions, tenant portion of rent, and HAP payments to owners
• Perform daily office duties, filing, faxing, data entry
• Monitor participants moves and lease expiration
Property Manager/ Recertification Manager
Arco Management Corp
July 2005 - August 2012
• Prepare annual recertification, intrim recertification for tenants.
• Accurately prepare and reviewed annual budgets for buildings in portfolio
• Prepare and send 9250s to Government Agencies requesting funds for bldg capital improvements.
• Oversee daily routine regarding legal issues
• Constant contact with vendors, contractors, and attorneys
• Oversee board meetings once a month
• Scheduled and conduct interviews with perspective tenants.
• Perform clerical duties such as faxing, filing, schedules and data entry.
• Operator for multi- line phone system.
• Maintain and conduct site inspections while supervising a staff of 3.
• Maintain A/P and A/R using general ledger.
• Heavy bookkeeping of invoices and tenant files.
• COS and Tax Credit training.
• Daily interaction with tenants.
Customer Service Clerk
H & R Block
January 2005 - May 2005
• Preformed clerical duties such as filing, faxing and data entry.
• Scheduled appointments on daily basis
• Maintained a consistent client flow
• Prepared financial reports, bank deposits and all money transfers.
• Handled heavy cash flow
• Data entry money transactions using cash register
• Heavy phone interaction with clients
• Performed customer service duties on regular bases
Capri Cosmetology Center
January 2004 - August 2004
• Responsible for proper scheduling of all clients, meeting, and events for graduating students and supervisors.
• Heavy filing and data entry.
• Maintained inventory and all orders of supplies.
• Daily customer contact.
April 2002 - December 2003
• Processed and collected outstanding debts.
• Trained all new employees.
• Overseen a high call volume.
• Performed clerical duties such as filing, faxing and data entry.
• Assisted in mail room duties such as fed ex, labeling mail and delivering of mail.
• Daily contact with warehouse and vendors.
• Constant customer interaction
• Maintained A/R using general ledger.
• Maintain invoices
Qualifications & Certifications
Ramapo High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more