Property Manager, Customer Service, Administration
CVR Westchester HCVP
August 2012 - January 2013
• Perform annual re-certifications, intrim recertification, unit transfers and rent increases
• Scheduled appointments and interviews with participants
• Collect recertification information, including income documents and any other documents needed
• Receive/ review daily applications/ documentations to certify participants eligibility
• Maintain a caseload of 350-400 participants
• Answer telephone inquires from participants and property owners
• Conduct briefings to participants when needed
• Verifies all information collected from participants based on HUD verification procedures
• Processed 80 files ( transfers, intrim changes, port-outs, etc.)
• Daily calculations of participants income, deductions, tenant portion of rent, and HAP payments to owners
• Perform daily office duties, filing, faxing, data entry
• Monitor participants moves and lease expiration
Property Manager/ Recertification Manager
Arco Management Corp
July 2005 - August 2012
• Prepare annual recertification, intrim recertification for tenants.
• Accurately prepare and reviewed annual budgets for buildings in portfolio
• Prepare and send 9250s to Government Agencies requesting funds for bldg capital improvements.
• Oversee daily routine regarding legal issues
• Constant contact with vendors, contractors, and attorneys
• Oversee board meetings once a month
• Scheduled and conduct interviews with perspective tenants.
• Perform clerical duties such as faxing, filing, schedules and data entry.
• Operator for multi- line phone system.
• Maintain and conduct site inspections while supervising a staff of 3.
• Maintain A/P and A/R using general ledger.
• Heavy bookkeeping of invoices and tenant files.
• COS and Tax Credit training.
• Daily interaction with tenants.
Customer Service Clerk
H & R Block
January 2005 - May 2005
• Preformed clerical duties such as filing, faxing and data entry.
• Scheduled appointments on daily basis
• Maintained a consistent client flow
• Prepared financial reports, bank deposits and all money transfers.
• Handled heavy cash flow
• Data entry money transactions using cash register
• Heavy phone interaction with clients
• Performed customer service duties on regular bases
Capri Cosmetology Center
January 2004 - August 2004
• Responsible for proper scheduling of all clients, meeting, and events for graduating students and supervisors.
• Heavy filing and data entry.
• Maintained inventory and all orders of supplies.
• Daily customer contact.
April 2002 - December 2003
• Processed and collected outstanding debts.
• Trained all new employees.
• Overseen a high call volume.
• Performed clerical duties such as filing, faxing and data entry.
• Assisted in mail room duties such as fed ex, labeling mail and delivering of mail.
• Daily contact with warehouse and vendors.
• Constant customer interaction
• Maintained A/R using general ledger.
• Maintain invoices