I am a Biotechnology specialist. I have just completed with my Master's in Biotechnology.
I am looking for good career growth opportunities where my talent and knowledge could be best subjected and utilized for the benefit of organization and myself.
All India Institute of Medical Science
From February 2014
(M.sc 4 sem)• •
• Six months dissertation pursuing in dept. of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, A.I.I.M.S, New
• Delhi, under the guidance of Dr Sudhir Gupta(Professor and Head of the Department). • •
• Was assigned a project entitled "Bioanalytical Procedures for Screening and Validation of Toxic
• Compounds in Clinical and Forensic Toxicology".• •
• Had worked basically on detection of toxic compounds in all Biological samples by applying
different analytical methods such as: -• •
• • •
Thin Layer Chromatography•
High Performance Liquid Chromatography•
• • •
Gas Liquid Chromatography•
Gas Chromatography Headspacer•
Asiatic Drugs & Pharmaceuticals
From December 2013
One Month Training at Asiatic Drugs & Pharmaceuticals, RIICO Industrial area, Phase-ii, Bhiwadi, under the guidance of Rana Ramnik Singh. • •
• Project entitled was "Synthesis of semi synthetic antibiotics by Penicillin G amidase enzyme.• •
Research Techniques Known and performed: -
• • DNA Sequencing Techniques •
• • SDS Page •
• • Recombinant DNA techniques •
• • ImmunologicalTechniques- ELISA Immunoprecipitation, RIA. •
• • Protein Extraction, Quantification, Purification and Characterization. •
• • Microbiology and Cultural Techniques •
• • Basic Spectroscopic Techniques-UV and Visible •
• • Electrophoresis-Agarose, Native Page and SDS Page •
• • Plant Tissue Culture •
• • Animal Tissue Culture •
• • Western Blotting •
• Southern Blotting •
detection of toxic compounds in all Biological samples by applying different analytical methods .
i had worked for 6 months in ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES.(A.I.I.M.S) , New Delhi as a trainee and worked under the guidance of Dr. Sudhir Gupta (H.O.D) on Toxicological compounds in Forensic Science laboratory and had performed various experiment for the detection of toxic compound in the sample.
Qualifications & Certifications
Amity Institute Of Biotechnology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more