Biology Teacher & Business Consultant
A fluently multilingual (English, Arabic & French) organizational development consultant, trainer and teacher with over two decades of experience, both in business and teaching institutions providing consulting expertise to senior financial services executives and supporting the professional development of business leaders, employees and high school students.
A results-driven trainer and facilitator known for her ability to deliver training to diverse audiences and with demonstrated capability for curriculum & program design, the development of training tools and solutions and the implementation of best practices.
Relationship & Client Management Practice
Accountable for supporting Sales & Distribution senior management teams and client-facing staff in the implementation of an exceptional and consistent client experience globally, and ensuring relationship and client management practices are embraced, evolved and applied consistently across 14 geographies over 4 continents.
• Supported the successful integration of the Client Service function into the Sales & Distribution business unit- clients embraced the transformation - 74% satisfaction rate, as per the 2013 client consultation survey
• Designed and delivered "Change Management" and "Global Standards and Protocols" training to more than 500 employees globally
• Delivered training on the optimal use and application of Relationship & Client Management practices to more than 400 service professionals and their management teams globally
• Led and managed all activities associated with the roll-out of an on-line multi-lingual client consultation survey- to more than 2,000 fee-paying clients worldwide
• Developed a framework for an Executive Sponsorship program resulting in expanded connectivity within client accounts
• Ensured consistency of application and global alignment of relationship and client management practices by providing individual coaching and feedback to managers and their team members
• Conducted research on Strategic Account Management(SAMA) and Insight/Challenger sales models (Sales Executive Council) to ensure the Sales Toolkit reflected industry best practices
• Developed coaching tools to support managers elevate their team's ability to conduct a business dialogue by 30% and apply the RBC sales process and principles.
Senior Manager, Client Service Best Practices
RBC Dexia Investor Services
Accountable for supporting the implementation of a client service strategy and model globally. This entailed providing consulting expertise to ensure alignment of structure, roles and capabilities with business objectives as well as introducing practices and disciplines to foster a client centric culture across the organization.
• Developed and implemented training curriculums in relationship and client management for more than 400 employees globally
• Worked on the project team leading the RBC Dexia Joint Venture, focusing on client communication and employee training
• Supported the implementation of a global service model across RBC Dexia, which entailed framework & tool development, including integration and alignment of client management practices
• Developed a strategy to ensure alignment of the RBC Dexia Client Consultation surveys approach and methodology across 14 countries
• Lead all the activities associated with planning 4 Client Service conferences for more than 100 participants globally.
Senior Learning & Development Consultant
RBC Global Services QC & Ontario
Accountable for providing performance consulting solutions to a diverse group of businesses such as Global Securities Services, Global Financial Institutions, Trade & Treasury Services.
• Development of a Sales & Relationship Management curriculum to support B2B sales and foster alignment between Institutional businesses
• Supported the U.K. Managing Director in the implementation of a service model and building of a client-centric culture
• Supported the on-boarding & integration of employees from the Montreal Trust & SEI performance analytics acquisitions
• Delivered a Leadership Development program to the Global Private Banking team in Geneva, Switzerland.
Senior Manager, Relationship & Client Management Practice
RBC Investor Services
RBC Investor Services a division of RBC Financial services offers institutional services to investors worldwide and an integrated suite of products including global custody, fund and pension administration, securities lending, shareholder services, analytics and other related investor services.
Senior Learning & Development Consultant Eastern Canada
RBC, Learning & Development
Accountable for supporting the Eastern Canada Personal Financial Services management teams by providing performance consulting solutions, coaching and delivering corporate training programs.
• Participated in collaboration with the Canadian Bankers Institute in the development of curriculums to certify Financial Planners
• Delivered change management training & coaching to more than 100 Personal Trust employees
• Delivered Sales training and coaching programs to Financial Advisors in Quebec and Atlantic
• Supported the Managing Director in business planning & ensured execution of action plans to achieve business objectives.
Senior Human Resources & Training Consultant
Human Resources Consultant
Royal Trust corporation
Science & Biology Teacher
Chambly Regional School Board
McDonald Cartier, High School.
The position held entailed teaching in Science & Biology in both, English & French to secondary III, IV & V students; curriculum development; management of extracurricular activities and student/ parent relations and the development and implementation of French immersion programs.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more