Claim your profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Sales & Operations Executive EMEAA
2005 to 2007 | Secretary
AVOLUS MEDICARE - French private medical center
• Operating charter flights
• Answering telephone calls and dealing with face to face
• Developing existing client relationships enquiries
• Following up Sales & Marketing Strategy • Greeting patients and visitors to the surgery
• Manage all aspects of charter transactions from prospecting • Explaining the practice procedures to new patients. through to closure • In charge of the doctors diary.
• Help to facilitate and maintain a high level of client satisfaction • Updating the surgery computer system with appointments
• Weekly report to Head of Charter and personal details.
• Manage the customers' database through the CRM software • Filling the results of tests in patients medical records
• Team player
2004 to 2005 | Responsible for Events
THE LANDMARK PALACE -
FRENCH EMBASSY • Meeting with clients,
• Issuing ID, biometric passports and notarial documents • Ensuring the smooth running of the event.
• Dealing with loss of travel documents reports • Greeting VIP guests and celebrities
• Liaising with different organisations such as consulates, • Organizing and decorating function room for business
embassies meetings and special events (weddings, birthday parties,
• Assisting and providing information to public congress )
LONDON HAMMERSMITH AND WEST LONDON
Leading daily meeting for on board service improvement, UNIVERSITY
pursuing targets and achieving good customer service,
• P-A / Secretary /English intensive courses
• Greeting visitors, directing them to their seat and offering
Purser - Education - Other skills
National Institut Of Oriental Civilisation
with the comfort and safety on board INALCO (PARIS)
• Providing international passengers with required information
• Oriental Language
using foreign language skills
• providing special attention and service to Leisure and Business 1998 | French Professional Baccalaureat - Executive Assitant
• Producing written reports after completing a journey Languages
• French:Mother Tongue
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more