Maintaining a tracking facility to enable documents to be updated easily.
Managing and maintaining a Meridian Document Control System
Scanning in all relevant new documents.
Presentation and filing of documents and drawings.
Issuing and distributing controlled copies of information.
Ensuring all documents are as up to date as possible within electronic filing osystems
Project Management ONG -Mazagan institute
for strategic planning and international relationships-2011
o Communication, Marketing -Private Institute for Commercial and Informatics Studies
o Bachelor degree in Sciences -2007
Skills on information management:
o Strong experience in supporting a document management in organization
o Demonstrated success supporting documentation needs of an integrated (company, contractor, and customer) operation, Process all Project official documentation (includes engineering/technical,
correspondence, project management - commercial, legal)
o Establishing and maintaining visibility, professionalism of reports
o Responsible for organizing, planning and supervising the daily activities of technical staff in information system department
• Performs tasks of planning the overall information and knowledge resources of the organization
• Responsible for defining, providing and maintaining information systems
• Performs essential tasks of designing and deploying data migration useful for many conversions
• Identify and evaluate current information technology operations as well as implement steps to support the technology needs of the business (workflow)
• Information retrieval;
• Checking/validation/verification of all documentation, including correct numbering, revisions,
status, format, title and legibility ;
Information storage and retrieval:
• Content Management Systems
• Alfresco, PMB, Documentum GED, Maarch Entreprise, Evergreen, Koha, Emilda, Greenstone,
• Web siteWatcher, Copernic, DigimindEvolution, AMI Software, Mind Manager
• Windows NT/9x/UNIX
• Exel, Word, MS Project
• Access, SQL, PHP/ Merise, UML/