Dot Net Developer
MULTI CENTRIC SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD
From May 2012
KIMS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AMALAPURAM
e-School Management System
SINGAMPALLI MUTYALA NAIDU
• 1 Year 3months of experience as a .Net developer in analysis, design and development of client/server, web based application.
• Expertise in developing applications using C#.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server using the tools provided by the Visual Studio-2010.
• Hands on experience of debugging an application using the tools provided by the Visual Studio 2010/08.
• Ability to quickly grasp any new technologies and concepts.
• Programming, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams.
B.Tech in KIMS College of Engineering and Technology affiliated to ANDHRA UNIVERSITY with an aggregate of 77% in 2012.
Technical Skill Set:
• Programming Languages : C#.NET, C,C++ (OOPs).
• Microsoft Technologies : ASP.NET, ADO.NET.
• Scripting Language : HTML, XML and CSS.
• RDBMS : SQL SERVER 2008/2005.
• Framework : .NET Framework 4.0/3.5.
• Tools : Visual Studio 2010.
Professional Experience :
• Working as a Software Engineer for MULTI CENTRIC SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD (http://www.mcentricsolutions.com/) since May 2012 to till date.
Title : e-School Management System
Technologies : C#.NET, ADO.NET, Windows based application
Environment : Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008
This project work automates e-School management system. The system Windows based (thick client) applications are developed; the application takes most of the activities such as offline student registering, transcript and report card generation and producing the timetable. The application facilitates Attendance recording by the homeroom teachers, to view status of students by their parents and to • Handling inquiries from prospective students, Handling the admissions process Enrolling new students and storing teaching option choices, Automatically creating class & teacher schedules • Handling records of examinations, assessments, marks, grades and academic progression • Maintaining records of absences and attendance • Recording communications with students • Maintaining discipline records , Providing statistical reports, Communicating student details to parents through a parent portal • Special Education / Individual Education Plan (IEP) services, Accounting and budgeting services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Designing and implementation.
• Involved in Windows Application and Database Development.
• Involving of database design like Select, Update, Insert queries.
• Created Back End database & tables with SQL Server 2008.
• Created Complex Stored procedures using SQL Server 2008.
Father’s name : S.SATYANARAYANA
Date-of-birth : 03rd MARCH 1991
Languages known : Telugu and English
Permanent Address : D.No:srs 156,
East Godavari District, 533401,
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the particulars.
Qualifications & Certifications
Siddhartha High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more