P.O.BOX: 7428 Aleppo – Syria
Phone: +963-21-212 32 34
Mobile: 0932- 42 60 66
• 1976 High School, St. Joseph de L’apparition, Beirut, Lebanon.
• 1982 B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Aleppo University, Aleppo, Syria.
• 1991 Diploma, Special Training Course for tourist guides, organized by
The association for tourist and travel agents, Aleppo – Syria.
• 1982 – 1984, Cables Company, Aleppo – Syria.
Head of the Quality Control Laboratory, and member of the
Foreign tenders evaluation committee.
• 1984 – 1987, General Establishment for Water and Sewerage, Aleppo – Syria.
Member of the foreign tenders evaluation committee in charge of contact with
Foreign engineers and company representatives.
• 1988 – 1990, Commercial Attaché, Cham Palace Hotel, Damascus – Syria.
A Commercial Attaché in charge of making contact with key personnel in
Embassies, Oil and Gas related companies, and United Nations Organizations
In order to prepare special VIP packages and corporate rates for their visitors
• 1991 – 2004, An independent office, Aleppo – Syria.
- Organization of tourist programs for foreign groups.
- Interpretation in both French and English languages between foreign and
- Translation of documents from both French and English languages to the
Arabic language and vise versa.
• 2005-2009, Principal of Saint Basile Institute for Tourism, Languages
And Computer Sciences ( IBLIT ), Aleppo – Syria.
. Born in Aleppo, 1957.
• Fluent in Arabic, French and English.
• References will be furnished upon request.