MBA In Information System, Seeking a challenging and growth oriented career in Management Information System (MIS), Workforce Management (WFM), Data Analysis, Planning, Operation and IT where I can utilize my multitasking skills and wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
Azure Knowledge Corporation Pvt Ltd
From November 2011
MIS (Responsibilities) :
• Making the dashboards available on time to the clients
• Making the reports available on time to the internal stakeholders for performance management
• Headcount Reconciliation (Operations & HR)
• Monthly study on Operations & Support Staff Ratio (Target vs. Actual)
• Report Automation through SQL Server, MS Access, MS Excel and macro to support process reporting and management.
• Id Management (Avaya & Nortel Symposium Id recycling)
• Monthly Billing and Invoicing.
• Alert to the internal customer by analyzing the various data points for process improvement.
Work Force Management (Responsibilities):
• Head count planning on client call.
• Client Management
• Meeting Handle Time/Billable Minutes targets.
• Revenue forecasting & management
• Budgeted revenue Vs Actual revenue
• Monthly study on Staffing Patterns to improve efficiency & develop business plans
Real Time Management (Responsibilities):
• Meeting service levels
• Abandoned percentage goal
• Schedule adherence & break management
• Timely intra department coordination with Operations, IT, training & QA in case of any downtime to ensure maximum feedback & continuous training can be covered.
Staffing and Scheduling (Responsibilities):
• Coordination with client on ID management process, to ensure new hires are equipped to start process specific training on time.
• Continuous study of historical data to ensure work force is scheduled at all intervals to meet the SLA.
• Better seat utilization
• Timely communication to all stakeholders on operations schedules.
• Proactively identify OVER TIME, SWAP ON, SWAP OFF requirements based on the seasonal / periodical/real time requirements from client.
Capacity Planning (Responsibilities):
• Inventory reconciliation with support from HR, Technology & Operation team.
• Optimization of available infrastructure
Team Lead - MIS
July 2009 - November 2011
MIS & WFM (Responsibilities):
• Report automation through SQL Server, MS Access & Excel for all domestic BPO business.
• Staffing, reporting, billing and future planning with respect to business calls.
• Help top management for optimization of staffing & planning during process migration.
• Billing and invoices.
• Co-ordination with client and operation to understand their new requirement.
• Ensure all consulting assignments are done within specified time frame with required quality of inputs.
• Analysis on performance for process improvement.
• Providing new incentive program based on performance and client matrices.
• CRM ID management
• Database maintenance
• Scheduling and rostering.
March 2006 - July 2009
• Total responsibilities of MIS for RBPO (RTL Process) operating in 10 RTL locations and 2 partners across India from one centralize location DAKC.
• Reliance Global inbound and outbound MIS reporting for RBPO.
• Report automation through SQL Server 2000/2005, Store Procedure, DTS/SSIS Package (ETL Tools), MS Access 2003/2007 and publishing on web portal as well output excel pivot.
• Design process for centralize data storage.
• Preparation of various dashboard which enable for top management, client and operation at various levels to perform the reviews, decision making, analysis, implementation and feedback process.
• Publication of reports with 100% accuracy and within timeframe.
Joined as Customer Service Executive- Duration (9 months)
• Troubleshooting the billing of the Reliance Customer’s based on the Tariff Plan and by referring the CDR. Handling different Billing software’s like Single View, CDR, Phonegen and Toad.
• Authorized to pass waiver to the customer on the basis of CDR and Phonegen.
• Verification of Waivers given to the customer for billing complaints by Reliance web worlds/ Town Offices/ Escalation desk and thus attaining customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Certifications
MBA in Information System
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more