MBA In Information System, Seeking a challenging and growth oriented career in Management Information System (MIS), Workforce Management (WFM), Data Analysis, Planning, Operation and IT where I can utilize my multitasking skills and wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
Azure Knowledge Corporation Pvt Ltd
From November 2011
MIS (Responsibilities) :
• Making the dashboards available on time to the clients
• Making the reports available on time to the internal stakeholders for performance management
• Headcount Reconciliation (Operations & HR)
• Monthly study on Operations & Support Staff Ratio (Target vs. Actual)
• Report Automation through SQL Server, MS Access, MS Excel and macro to support process reporting and management.
• Id Management (Avaya & Nortel Symposium Id recycling)
• Monthly Billing and Invoicing.
• Alert to the internal customer by analyzing the various data points for process improvement.
Work Force Management (Responsibilities):
• Head count planning on client call.
• Client Management
• Meeting Handle Time/Billable Minutes targets.
• Revenue forecasting & management
• Budgeted revenue Vs Actual revenue
• Monthly study on Staffing Patterns to improve efficiency & develop business plans
Real Time Management (Responsibilities):
• Meeting service levels
• Abandoned percentage goal
• Schedule adherence & break management
• Timely intra department coordination with Operations, IT, training & QA in case of any downtime to ensure maximum feedback & continuous training can be covered.
Staffing and Scheduling (Responsibilities):
• Coordination with client on ID management process, to ensure new hires are equipped to start process specific training on time.
• Continuous study of historical data to ensure work force is scheduled at all intervals to meet the SLA.
• Better seat utilization
• Timely communication to all stakeholders on operations schedules.
• Proactively identify OVER TIME, SWAP ON, SWAP OFF requirements based on the seasonal / periodical/real time requirements from client.
Capacity Planning (Responsibilities):
• Inventory reconciliation with support from HR, Technology & Operation team.
• Optimization of available infrastructure
Team Lead - MIS
July 2009 - November 2011
MIS & WFM (Responsibilities):
• Report automation through SQL Server, MS Access & Excel for all domestic BPO business.
• Staffing, reporting, billing and future planning with respect to business calls.
• Help top management for optimization of staffing & planning during process migration.
• Billing and invoices.
• Co-ordination with client and operation to understand their new requirement.
• Ensure all consulting assignments are done within specified time frame with required quality of inputs.
• Analysis on performance for process improvement.
• Providing new incentive program based on performance and client matrices.
• CRM ID management
• Database maintenance
• Scheduling and rostering.
March 2006 - July 2009
• Total responsibilities of MIS for RBPO (RTL Process) operating in 10 RTL locations and 2 partners across India from one centralize location DAKC.
• Reliance Global inbound and outbound MIS reporting for RBPO.
• Report automation through SQL Server 2000/2005, Store Procedure, DTS/SSIS Package (ETL Tools), MS Access 2003/2007 and publishing on web portal as well output excel pivot.
• Design process for centralize data storage.
• Preparation of various dashboard which enable for top management, client and operation at various levels to perform the reviews, decision making, analysis, implementation and feedback process.
• Publication of reports with 100% accuracy and within timeframe.
Joined as Customer Service Executive- Duration (9 months)
• Troubleshooting the billing of the Reliance Customer’s based on the Tariff Plan and by referring the CDR. Handling different Billing software’s like Single View, CDR, Phonegen and Toad.
• Authorized to pass waiver to the customer on the basis of CDR and Phonegen.
• Verification of Waivers given to the customer for billing complaints by Reliance web worlds/ Town Offices/ Escalation desk and thus attaining customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Certifications
MBA in Information System