Naga Sashikanth Challapally
Nallakunta, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
An astute B.Tech. professional with around 5 years rich experience in the areas of UI Designing / Frontend
Development / Web Designing with expertise in cutting edge Web 2.0 Technologies.
• Strong track record in start-up and growth environments.
• Currently associated with Winnou Systems & Services (P) Ltd, Hyderabad as a Lead UI Designer.
• Strong technical understanding of coding standards, semantic markups, cross browser support, W3C
Compliances and Web Accessibility.
• A proactive learner with demonstrated abilities in agile environment. Proven ability to manage client
relationships for projects.
• Enjoys working in a team environment and thinking “out-of-the-box”.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
• Good eye for detail, very passionate about design aesthetics and Quality.
• Demonstrated ability to incorporate user-centered design principles into the architecture and design of
• Quick and eager learner who stays on top of internet technologies in related space.
• Proactive in identifying opportunities to improve the site usability and the overall quality of the site
design, organization and structure.
Joomla, HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, Mootools and Web Testing
- Part time
More than 5 yrs of experience and expertise in Joomla, HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, Mootools and Web Application Testing. Designed more than 100 websites using Joomla.
Manager Solution Development
Winnou Systems and Services (P) Ltd
From January 2006
Brand development, Web site traffic growth, web site UI and advertising revenue. Web Development, Testing, Web Designing, Joomla
Speck Spatial Tech Ltd
November 2004 - January 2006
Quality Checking/Assurance, Production Management and In-house Documentation. In-house Software Testing (manual)
Developed Tools for Production and QC using Microstation Basic (macros).
Process Quality Analyst (CAD/GIS)
CADSYS (INDIA) LIMITED
December 1998 - November 2004
Process Quality Analysis. Manual Testing of Production and QC related Tools. Developed Tools for Production and QC using Microstation Basic (macros) and AutoCAD VBA.
Qualifications & Certifications
Siddhartha Public School