Personnel (HR) & Administration
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I am a graduate with LL.B. and Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relation. I got working experience in the field of Personnel & Administration with INDIAN FARMERS FERTILISER COOPERATIVE LTD; which is the Largest Fertilizer producer in the Asia. Being a Dy.Manager(P&A) I had managed different different section of the P&A department of IFFCO. i.e. Time Office, Transportation, General administration, Estate, Guest House etc.
Presently I m working as a Manager (HR & ADMN) and looking
VINTECH INDUSTRIES PVT LTD
From April 2010
after the all functions related to Human Resources i. e. recruitment, pay fixation, appraisal, promotions and other general administration of the unit. Vintech industries is a manufacturing and exporter of high precision jobs in the engineering unit and exporting his components to USA.
HILLSTON CITRUS: I had worked with Hillston Citrus as a Farms supervisor in Hillston city of Australia for the
Period from July 2006 to February 2010 in different different location and works/jobs.
April 1995 - July 2007
* Being a Dy.Manager (Personnel) I had Manage manpower of 250 employees of IFFCO in Personnel & Administration department and look after the different different section's works i.e. Personnel, Administration, Guest House, Township. Time Office, General Administration etc.
* Over and above I also Managed Horticulture department of IFFCO Plant as well as Township which involved different different work related to Horticulture i.e. irrigation and maintenance of Township's gardens i.e. huge cutting, cleaning, new plantation, sprinlikng pesticides on the plants and lawns as per the schedules
* Analyzed & identified training needs of employees and developed, organized and conducted training programmes of employees as well as Officials.
Sr. Personnel Officer
May 1990 - April 1995
Successfully maintained all records of the employees from the appointment to retirement. i.e. recruitment, welfare, benefits - Promotion, Fixation of the Pay-Scales, Training etc
* Administered Welfare activities of the employees i. e. Canteen, Medical, L.T.A., TA/DA, Bonus, etc. and coordinating with P.F./ESIC/Labour offices and other Govt. Authorities for the smooth functioning of the activities of the unit.
* Conduct Exit interview, Issuing Exp letter, Relieving letter, Following of F&F settlement, closing personal file with the necessary data entering into system.
February 1980 - April 1990
Checked the punching systems of all employees, duties hours, Overtime, Shift working and Pay rolls etc.
* Prepared the Payroll and maintained leave records of 800 employees.
Typist cum Clerk
April 1975 - February 1980
Typist Cum Clerk
From April 1975
effective from 21st April, 1975 and worked in the Transportation department where as the materials was dispatched all over the india through Rail and Road. I was dealing with the Road Transportation to Gujarat, MP, Rajasthan etc.
Qualifications & Certifications
Personnel Management and Industrial Relations
Rajendra Prasad Institute
Gujarat University Gujarat
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more