Claim you profile
Data Entry Specialist
CANTERBURY CHRIST CHURCH UNIVERSITY
September 2012 - March 2014
Administrator / Data Entry
FIRST FLIGHT EUROPE LTD
November 2008 - September 2012
• Maintain logs of activities and completed work
• Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating and auditing data
• Handling inbound telephone queries from colleagues / clients regarding data. Data manipulation in Excel spreadsheets
• Carrying out various administration tasks like photocopying, filing, reviewing validation output and performing specified manual checks on the data to ensure consistency and completeness.
• Assist clients as they enter office and via phone
• Perform filing, data management, drafting and editing short office memos
• Assist with all other office administrative duties
• Liaising between the company and the customers on all issues
• Co-ordinating the supply of goods, including requisitioning, receiving, storing, issuing and processing payments for goods in accordance with the company policy
• Filling and maintenance of all order sheets
• Maintaining supplier database, relationship with suppliers and developing new supplier links
• Following up on the payment of invoice with the finance department
Administrative Assistant / Data Entry
SOUTH AFRICAN CARGO
September 2007 - October 2008
• Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office
• Typing documents and distributing memos
• Supervising the work of office juniors and assign work for them
• Handling incoming / outgoing calls, correspondence and filing
• Faxing, printing, photocopying, filing and scanning
• Monitoring inventory, office stock and ordering supplies as necessary
• Raising purchase orders and invoice tracking
• Creating and modifying documents using Microsoft office
• Updating, processing and filing of all documents
• Updating & maintain the holiday, absence and training records of staff
• Ensuring report tables and listing accurately reflect data within a database
• Entering data accurately onto computerised databases & Excel spreadsheets. Locate and correct data entry errors
TWO WAY TV
September 2006 - August 2007
• Typing documents and distributing memos.
• Handling incoming / outgoing calls, correspondence and filing.
• Faxing, printing, photocopying, filing and scanning.
• Creating and modifying documents using Microsoft Office.
• Updating, processing and filing of all documents.
SKYLORD TRAVEL PLC
December 2001 - August 2006
• Maintain daily records of the cash, credit cards and cheques on excel sheet
• Communicate with the agents chasing up for the payments
• Organising business travel, itineraries, and accommodation for managers.
• Responsible for purchase orders. Raising of purchase orders and invoice tracking.
Qualifications & Certifications
Canterbury Christ Church University
SKE University of East London
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.