• Isolation of chromosomal DNA and plasmid.
• PCR, blotting techniques and restriction digestion
• RFLP, RAPD
• Growth kinetics of bacteria and yeast in shake flask culture.
• Enzyme kinetics, enzyme activity and enzyme immobilization by gel entrapment method.
• Immunoelectrophoresis, rocket immune electrophoresis
• Outcherlony double diffusion and radial immune diffusion.
• RBC & WBC count
• Determination of amino acid by Ninhydrin method, protein estimation.
• Gram staining
• Pure culture Techniques
• Antibiotic assay
• Biochemical Tests
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Participated in SCIENCE DAY EXHIBITION on the topic “GEO THERMAL POWER PLANT” During October 2008 in Kalasalingam University.
• Involved in SOCIAL WELFARE EXHIBITION on the topic “INDUSTRIAL WASTE WATER MANAGEMENT” During 09.03.2011 held at Kalasalingam University, also contributed for the welfare of orphanage
• Blood donation done yearly once.
CENTRAL LEATHER REASEARCH INSTITUTE, (Council of scientific and industrial research) CHENNAI-600 020, INDIA.
December 2011 - April 2012
TOPIC INSTITUTION GUIDE DURATION
“Strain improvement of yeast for increased production of extra cellular lipase”
CENTRAL LEATHER RESEARCH INSTITUTE,
(Council of scientific and industrial research)
(December to April)
Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI)
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Technology
Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education