Identifying problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Saipem Saudi Arabia Limited
From March 2009
• Managing and coordinating all aspects of designated engagement projects
• Assisting the Project Manager and Superintendent, where applicable, in the day to day duties of a project’s administration
• Acting as a liaison with subcontractors in expediting drawings and related information
• Maintaining accurate and up-to-date logs (Vendor/Subcontractor, Purchase, Owner etc.), tracking responses and advising the Project team accordingly
• Monitoring contract work, ensuring compliance with company standards, procedures, specifications and codes
• Proactively coordinating projects and acting as central point of contact for the project team including client, facilitators, director, and project assistants
• Identifying, developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships
• Creating, writing and coordinating professional & accurate timely reports
• Monitoring project deliverable and time-lines and attending events and making recommendations
• Notifying the Project team when issues arise, and taking corrective actions, as and when required.
• Organizing, leading and facilitating project – related meetings. Including the creation of agendas and preparation of materials.
• Documenting activities and developing feedback report to communicate project findings and activities to all concerned
• Maintaining positive relationships with all customers and assisting them with issues or concerns
• Implementing the agreed action plan to the agreed standards and deadlines
• Actively managing project contracts to ensure projects are delivered within time and Contributing to team / organizational work.
• Maintaining and updating data, site and project status in multiple databases (SAP) for tracking and reporting.
• Assisting project manager and team members with daily tasks including client reporting and communications.
• Processing and tracking of services and reports, including check requests / invoice payment requests, and P.O. requests.
December 2007 - February 2009
POSE - Post Order Services
Company of SAIPEM
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Expedite major equipment, bulk materials and coordinate with engineering and inspection to ensure all requirements have been completed by the supplier in
accordance with all terms and conditions per purchase order / contract
• Serves as the senior point of contact for client representatives, project engineers, and receiving personnel regarding the production and delivery of materials
• Take necessary actions to identify and avoid late delivery
• Ensure timely submittal of drawings and data from Supplier and timely return from
Engineering to Suppliers
• Perform shop visits as necessary for actual status and progress and issue expediting reports to concerned.
• Monitor project performance to facilitate early identification and resolution of potential expediting related problems, changes, disputes and claims
• Input information in Materials Management System to log purchase order History from Inception
• Review and approve supplier invoices for milestone payment terms of PO's.
• Attend project meetings and tele-cons to highlight the in-hand matter criticality
• Evaluate facts regarding expediting-related problem areas, and take remedial
• Coordinate with Customs and Shipping department for timely delivery
• Reviews reports to clarify misunderstandings, monitors client changes, informs end
user/ POSE Manager about delivery status
• Monitors the scheduled movement of project materials and equipment from suppliers to point of use
• Removes obstacles by closely working with sources to accelerate production and delivery schedules
• Develops and implements project source expediting plans
• Confers with project management and suppliers regarding material
delivery requirements and takes corrective actions, when required delivery dates
are in jeopardy
• Provides information regarding fabrication and shipping status to...
Sales & Marketing Expediter / Coordinator
July 1999 - October 2007
Wahah Electric Supply Co. of Saudi Arabia (WESCOSA)
An ISO 9001:2000 Company, A leading Electric Equipment Manufacturer in
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with Sales Engineers concerning Project Negotiations and Bid
requirements from Clients, such as Saudi Aramco, SABIC and SCECO
• Snamprogetti, Technip, Techint, JGC, and ensures that each requirement is properly
addressed and meet Customer expectations.
• Prepare Projected Sales and Actual Sales Analysis for Top Management review.
This includes the evaluation and survey of Company Market Share.
• Coordinate with Design Engineers to expedite all ongoing Projects and to ensure
that Delivery Commitment and Purchase Order Conditions are being met.
• Handling Overseas and Local Shipments and Invoices of equipments.
• Coordinate with Clients to expedite the overdue payments and provide update to Accounts Department and Product Line Managers for every account receivable.
• Communicating with Suppliers / Customers through email, fax and Phone calls for any urgent matter related to Technical /Commercial Matter.
• Prepare Weekly Material Status Reports and Backlog Report for Product Line
• Prepare Budget proposal report for Department
• Monitor and prepare records for all warranty issues for Managers review and further
Major Project Handled
Hawiyah NGL Facilities, JGC Japan
Haradh GOSP III Project, Techint International, Argentina
Riyadh & Qassim Bulk Plant, Saudi Aramco
Khafji Home Ownership Development Project, CCC, Riyadh
Safaniya & Tanajib OME Building Replacement, Al-Osais .
Jubail SAW Pipe Mill Project, KAMCO
Dhahran Building # 7002 & 7003 Project, Saudi Aramco
Riyadh Refinery Replacement of Obsolete Switchgear, Saudi Aramco
Shedgum & Mubrraz Pipe Line Project, Al-Muhaidib. Co.
KFUPM, Class Room Building Project, Al- Ohadieh Contracting Co.
Rabigh Olefin Plants Project, CCC, JGC Japan
Qurayyah Sea Water Plant, Snamprogetti,...
Qualifications & Certifications
Petromin Institute of Information and Technology
Bachelor of Arts
Punjab University Lahore
GOVT HIGH SCHOOL NO.1 SHAHKOT
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more