• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Having nice etiquettes of Phone, Correspondence and Social Interaction
• Having high degree of professionalism and diplomacy skills
• Can arrange meetings with great efficiency
• Can work in Multicultural environment
• Having quality of developing congenial and cooperative environment with professional colleagues
• Polite and Pleasant Personality
Justice Sector Support Program
March 2011 - March 2012
Legal Advisor for Judicial Assistance Section (JAS) and Legal Educational and Training Advisor (LETA)
• Assist Members of the Afghan judiciary, enhancing the progression of trial and appellate judges
• Assist and Advise the Supreme Court human resources office on initiatives to reform promotion, selection and discipline of judges.
• Monitoring trials to maintain awareness of current procedures and outcomes.
• Developing training curricula to assist and support the Supreme Court.
• Co-operate and maintain close relationships with Judiciary (Supreme Court).
• Conduct the Assessments for the different Supreme Court Departments.
• Participate and observe court hearings and trials.
• Developed Curricula for the judicial training and reform.
• Consult with international Justice Advisors and other Afghan Legal Advisors ondeveloping training and briefing materials on statutory and customary law.
• Provide criminal justice training throughout Afghanistan.
• Work to enhance communication and cooperation between the Afghan criminal justice institutions.
• Assist the teaching, lecturing and mentoring of judges.
• Assist in developing a curriculum forthe training of judges
• Arrange official meetings with Judges and other Staff of Supreme Court, Appellate and primary Courts.
Officer and Principal Case Legal Counselor Norwegian Refugee Council
( NRC) Duties: Kabul, Afghanistan
• Reviewed cases from the information Counselor and legal Counselor
Communicated with Supreme Court, law departments of relevant ministries anddepartments about Principal Cases.
• Provided free legal information, counseling and assistance to Refugee Returnees and Internal displace Persons (IDPs), consistent with the applicable laws and procedures, including timely and appropriate follow-up, filing appeals, etc.
• Remained updated on current legislation and legal developments in Afghanistan.
• Accurately registered the cases in the electronic database.
• Participated in mobile team, training in regions.
• Participated in preparation of monthly reports, thematic reports, and correspondence among government officials and international organizations.
• Brought legal problems of clients to the attention of relevant departments.
• Represented Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) in national and internal meetings.
• At all-times respected the confidentiality of clients approaching NRC and the confidentiality of information received from clients.
of Criminal and Civil Division, Primary CourtKabul, Afghanistan
Adjudicated all aspects of Civil and Criminal Proceedings, in Primary Court of first Instance
Norwegian Refugee Council
(NRC) Duties: BAMYAN, Afghanistan
• Provided free legal advice and representation to returnees and internally displaced persons in accordance with Applicable laws and procedures and NRC operating procedures and instructions.
• Trained Prosecutors and Judges on Civil and Criminal Procedure.
Legal Professional Assistant
) Taqnin Department, Parliament Duties: Kabul, Afghanistan
• Legislative Drafting.
• Prepared agendas for committee sessions in consultationat the direction of the chairperson of the committee.
• Performed official letters National Agencies.
• Conducted Research leading legislative enactment
• Organizing hearings on many Subjects.
Qualifications & Certifications
law and political science
Kabul University Afghanistan