Passionate about languages. French language expert since 2009. Currently working as a French language translator and interpreter in Accenture. Also worked as a part time French language trainer at Hamstech.
DELF B2 qualified from Alliance Française d'Hyderabad. Love to deal with languages and currently pursuing DELE B1 in Spanish. Qualified DELE A1 from Intereuropa (Valencia) Spain.
French Language Translator
Accenture Pvt. Ltd
June 2010 - May 2011
• Working for Project dealing with Total Oil and Gas Company for French speaking affiliates like Swiss, Cameroon, Ivory coasts, France, etc.
• Job duties included Translation of process documents, communications received from clients, mails to be communicated to the clients, test scripts
• Establishing & maintaining cooperative working relationships with Sales & other departments involved in cross-functional activities to ensure customer satisfaction & acceleration in the translation process.
• Played an instrumental role in building up team spirit & sharing best practices.
English Language Assistant in France
October 2009 - April 2010
I was selected as a 1st list candidate for the Assistants program organized by the French Government.
• Served as an English assistant in a college in France for a period of 7 months.
• Job duties included assisting the English Teachers in France and helping the French students communicate in English.
• Preparing power point presentations, activities and organizing interactive sessions to help the students express their ideas and opinions with English as a medium of communication.
o College Topper
in French - 2003.
Analyst, HSBC- Annex Block
August 2008 - August 2009
Medium of communication between the Analysts and the customers was purely in French.
• Worked for a non-voice based process which basically aimed at providing IT services to the HBFR employees working in France, India and Malaysia.
• Job duties included creating, modifying, deleting pass words for the HBFR employees, providing access to various tools
• Also worked as an agent for Parametrage- functional settings.
June 2007 - January 2008
• Language of communication involved both French and English however worked mainly for the French speaking zones like Montreal and other French speaking cities in Canada.
• Part of a responsible team (Fraud & Loss Prevention) whose performance directly shows up in the P&L of the company.
• Job duties included probing questions to the Bank agent and various other sources to prove the authenticity of the customer to prevent any fraud on the purchase of high end items.
Well versed with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint & Internet application.
o Secondary Level Teacher
Religious Education Center
o I Prize winner for the chemistry quiz competition-2003
o Certificate for Leadership, Helpful nature from St. Francis Girls High School.
o Secondary Level Teacher in Religious Education Center, Secunderabad
o Organized, managed and hosted various events (Formal & Informal) at corporate and community level
o Participated & won in various competitions like Quiz, Ad making, Slogan writing, Poetry writing, Skits, Debates, Elocution & Dance at both School & College level.
Hobbies: Learning different languages, Exploring different places, listening to music, reading
Languages Known: English, French, Spanish, Hindi, Gujarati
Place: Secunderabad Signature:
Date: (NADYA PARBATANI)
Qualifications & Certifications
College of Science, Osmania University
Genetics, Chemistry, Zoology
St. Francis College for Women
Andhra Pradesh. Secured
St. Francis Girls High School
Oil and Gas Company for French
Hamstech institute of fashion designing