Colombo, WP, Sri Lanka
Airport Ground Crew, Customer Services ,Banking, Six Sigma,Front Office
Customer Service Executive - Operations
HSBC - HDPL
From October 2009
HDPL has given me the opportunity to enhance my skills which i brought forward from my previous employer and be a part of a global team.
• Analytical & Negotiation Skills
• Managing Personal objectives and enhancing Performance
• Team Work
• Customer Service Skills.
• Excellent Communication Skills
Responsibilities in RECCHS/RECALLS PROCESSING
• As the assistant to LCR for RECCHS/RECALLS PROCESSING/RECALLS OUT assisting the processes & the AMOs to resolve compliance & ICD related matters by taking remedial actions for previous findings & not to receive any findings in future which includes mandatory training completion before the deadlines & undertake other compliance checks without any hitches
• Coordinating the continuous Quality improvement team (CQI) in order to identify areas of improvement and enhance the process.
• Has shown great responsibilities & commitment while given the opportunity to lead a special project which includes motivating the team to complete all volumes in the queues & to reduce the hold over with minimum supervision of the line managers.
• Acting as a referral point and helping team member in resolving complex items.
• Have taken the initiative in the pen holder project in year 2010
• Have trained staff in RECCHS queues
• Have taken part in international women's day in 2010
• I have participated in GSC Carol competitions since year 2010
• Organized the 5th year celebration's for RECCHS
• Took the initiative to decorate the lift lobby for the Christmas décor competition
• I was given the task of successfully completing the projects which was assigned to my process
• Initiated the stress buster event for anushka's patch 2012
Team Leader – Operations
May 2006 - September 2009
With my exceptional performance i was promoted as a team leader to drive subordinates to achieve service excellence by giving timely feedback on daily targets.
Managing team performance
Conducting monthly reviews and Yearly Appraisals
Liaising with business partners to coordinate work.
Monitoring and motivating team members to archive corporate goals
Cost Saving Project
I have contributed a sustainable saving of USD 11354.37 (above USD 1000 per FTE) which is completed and signed off. And was nominated for 100 club
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more