Certified Nurse Aide
From April 2013
• Maintain records of patients' care and condition. Report observations to supervisor.
• Check patients' pulse, temperature, and respiration.
• Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, and wheelchairs.
• Assist with their personal care, dressing and grooming. Change bed linens.
• Entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients.
• Plan, purchase, prepare, or serve meals to patients according to prescribed diets.
• Direct or assist patients in simple prescribed exercises or in the use of braces or artificial limbs.
Deli Prep, Corporate Chefs
April 2007 - August 2012
• Maintained a well-organized work space.
• Sliced deli meats and made salads.
• Served lunch to customers and assisted with the register.
• Performed grill duties when needed.
• Prepared sandwiches and baked goods for catering events.
• Ordered Coca-Cola products and stocked coolers.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more