- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From April 2012
for Financial Advisors)
• Submitting new Applications,
• Handling Claims,
• Summaries of Assurance Portfolio's,
• Ring Binding all preparations before Advisor go to client.
• Handling complaints,
• Opening new Files,
• Following up on cases,
• Creating Presentation,
• Dealing with Death Claims,
• Submitting and monitoring Section 14 en Directive 135 Transfers;
• Making Back-ups on all PC's in Office
• Making Spreadsheets in Excel and Creating Documents in Microsoft Word.
• Purchasing new Stationary,
• Purchasing new brochures,
• Handling new Recruitments of new Financial Advisors and their Personal Assistants.
• Weekly Calculating the Monthly Figures for the Advisors.
• Handling email coming in and out,
• Making new appointments and confirming them,
• Ordering new Computers from Head Office,
• Handling Reimbursements,
• Creating and keeping Birthday and Telephone lists up to date,
• Taking over the duties of the Office Manager while she was on Maternity leave.
• Buyouts for special requests;
• Managing Stock levels;
• Creating new orders;
• General Office work;
• Personal Assistant and cash register;
• Capturing new stock on System.
LVR (Prefect) (High School Cullinan)
Primary School Rayton
One of the shoots that I have done.
Qualifications & Certifications
English First Additional Language
High School Cullinan
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more