- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From April 2012
for Financial Advisors)
• Submitting new Applications,
• Handling Claims,
• Summaries of Assurance Portfolio's,
• Ring Binding all preparations before Advisor go to client.
• Handling complaints,
• Opening new Files,
• Following up on cases,
• Creating Presentation,
• Dealing with Death Claims,
• Submitting and monitoring Section 14 en Directive 135 Transfers;
• Making Back-ups on all PC's in Office
• Making Spreadsheets in Excel and Creating Documents in Microsoft Word.
• Purchasing new Stationary,
• Purchasing new brochures,
• Handling new Recruitments of new Financial Advisors and their Personal Assistants.
• Weekly Calculating the Monthly Figures for the Advisors.
• Handling email coming in and out,
• Making new appointments and confirming them,
• Ordering new Computers from Head Office,
• Handling Reimbursements,
• Creating and keeping Birthday and Telephone lists up to date,
• Taking over the duties of the Office Manager while she was on Maternity leave.
• Buyouts for special requests;
• Managing Stock levels;
• Creating new orders;
• General Office work;
• Personal Assistant and cash register;
• Capturing new stock on System.
LVR (Prefect) (High School Cullinan)
Primary School Rayton
One of the shoots that I have done.
Qualifications & Certifications
English First Additional Language
High School Cullinan