Perth, WA, Australia
Office Person,Receptionist,Administrataive Assistant,Business Administartion,Data Entry, Clerk,
ANSWERING PHONE , RECEIVING AND GREETING CUSTOMERS, CUSTOMER SERVICE, FILING SCANNING , PHOTOCOPYING , MAIL , COURIER, CORRESPONDENCE , MINUTES TAKING , DATA ENTRY ,
• Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, filing, and faxing. Internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
• Relieve management of administrative detail, all projects
• Coordinate work flow
• Update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
• Take initiative in manager's absence
• Keep projects on schedule
• Maintain procedures manual to ensure consistent performance of routines.
• Compose correspondence/reports for own or manager's signature
• Arrange essential mail in priority action order for boss
• Check deadlines on incoming requests and put preliminary work in play
• Process replies on own initiative or from bosses' dictation or notes
• Research, draft or abstract reports
• Handle all inquiries within my capacity
• Arrange "callbacks" to protect boss's time
• Provide back-up materials for callbacks
• Route calls elsewhere as needed
• Do phone surveys/inquiries as needed
• Maintain calendar; ascertain which events require boss's presence
• Fix commitments to maximize boss's time efficiency
• Prepare agenda in advance
• Arrange meeting facilities
• Act as recording secretary; prepare action minutes
• Perform to earn boss's full confidence
• Assure discreet handling of all business
• Screen to control interruptions
• Provide back-up data as needed
• Arrange amenities as needed
• As arranged, "rescue" boss from laggards
• Schedule visits away from boss's area to protect priority/private tasks
• Arrange travel through internal or outside agents
• Arrange travel cash in advance
• Prepare itinerary, trip file and supplies
• Prepare expense report tools for boss
• Complete expense reports after trip
• Improve/tighten storage/retrieval systems
• Update and manage index
Customer service officer
1-Misr America International Bank
1. Deliver personalized service over the telephone to customers on various banking products, accounts, and services enquiries in an effective and efficient manner.
2. Ability to understand customers' needs and provide appropriate solution and attention.
3. Identify cross-sell opportunities during customer interaction.
4. Consistently deliver quality service to customers to achieve total customer satisfaction.
5. Solicit customers' feedback and identify problem trends for improvement actions.
6. Assisting customers with their enquiries, escalate/ re-direct problems when appropriate.
1. Assist customers with routine account-related requests such as:
• Funds transfers
• Automatic funds transfers (AFTs)
• Stop payments
• Inquiries about bank deposit products and service charges
• Inquiries about ATM and Debit Card usage and limits
• Inquiries about checking and savings accounts transactions
• Inquiries about funds availability
• Check verification requests by third parties
2. Research and resolve customer problems, acting as the customer liaison between other bank departments when necessary.
3. Research customer questions regarding electronic funds transfers and completion of all necessary documents.
4. Cross-sell bank products and services based on customer needs, in accordance with the bank's program standards.
5. Relate customer requests for service charge rebates to the Asst VP and VP of Operations.
6. Process necessary paperwork to rebate customer service charges.
7. Verify information on ATM/Debit Card applications to the information in customer database. Send exceptions to Personal Banking Counselors for corrections.
8. Update the system with messages regarding ATM/Debit Cards and service charge rebates.
9. Balance customer checkbooks.
10. Perform customer requested research, including printing statement and check copies.
11. Input, maintain and/ or delete ATM and Debit Cards within system.
12. Transfer funds to...
Qualifications & Certifications
SAINTE JEANNE ANTIDE CATHOLIC PRIVATE SCHOOL
Catholic private school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more