Trade Development Representative
Philip Morris South Africa
January 2012 - March 2014
• Regularly update database and design route plan on a sales-cycle basis according to overall and specific sales and marketing objectives in order to achieve efficient numeric and weighted territory coverage
• Ensure that retail availability objectives are consistent with overall PM strategy, by helping the retail customers achieve and maintain optimum stock of PM brands, in order to increase PM volume and market share within the assigned territory. Address all availability issues directly and / or via wholesale in order to achieve functionality and efficiency, making sure that all PM products are available as per correct segment price point.
• Check and recommend optimal stock, practice product rotation as per FIFO principles, remove stock from the storage, shelf stacking and increasing PMSA forward share.
• Negotiate and implement planograms, maximizing share of space according to merchandising guidelines. Negotiate PPOSM and TPOSM placement according to segmentation and as per cycle specific objectives, ensuring cost effective use of PM resources to capitalize on opportunities.
• Propose and implement trade programs and incentive schemes in covered outlets according to Sales and Marketing plans in order to increase market share of PM products, gain competitive advantage at trade and increase the image of PM products, support brand awareness and new product launches.
• Identify growth opportunities at assigned territory by identifying new retail customers and use Trade programs to achieve territory of KPI's.
• Track and report on sales cycle implementation results, utilizing available system tools to set objectives and measure performance
• Compliance check on Trade Programs, collecting and reporting all relevant information, including competitor intelligence, market environment and legislation, recommending solutions and allowing PM to understand the trade developments
• Establish and maintain high levels of rapport with business owners and key...
Quest Staffing Solutions
May 2010 - December 2011
Duties: Capturing of weekly and monthly payroll within given deadline.
Capturing of leave pay, sick leave, family responsibility leave.
Capturing of shift allowances and incentive bonus.
Resolving payroll queries.
Liaising with account managers regarding rate issues.
Filing of timesheets.
Dispatching timesheets for invoice purposes within given deadline.
Reference: Amina Ebrahim
(011) 628 0300
April 2009 - August 2011
Duties: Ringing up of sales
Liaising with customers
Reference: SugenGovender (CEO)
(011) 646 0993
084 587 7000
Call Agent for Credit Card
April 2007 - April 2008
Duties: Authorisation of Amex credit cards
Authorisation Reversals / Cancellations
Reference: Jacky De Bruyn (Team Leader)
(011) 710 3205
July 2006 - October 2006
Duties: Issuing of Accounts
Credit & Criminal Checks
Reference: Jacques Forsman (Branch Manager)
(011) 656 6009
Hi Fi Corporation
November 2005 - June 2006
Duties: Ringing up of sales
Issuing of TV Licences
Reference: Chedwyn De Villers (Ex Sales Manager)
083 731 8078
Qualifications & Certifications
Psychology and Anthropology
The University of Witwatersrand