Admin Clerk/ Medical Receptionist/Data Capturer
I have over 20yrs experience in these areas,
Can multitask, one who works well under pressure, and needs no supervision.
Also can easily adjust, enjoys a challenge, and loves to meet deadlines
Customer liaison. meting new people of all backgrounds
Medical Suite Administrator/Receptionist
August 2008 - September 2013
• Arrange all Doctors and Nurses medical appointments and kept track of all out • going calls.
• Follow up with the various pathology services, labs for daily outstanding bloods, received,
• Scanning all medicals such as ECG, Diabetes, Asthma, Cancer, Occupational, Genera, Mining, Hunting, Cardiovascular Epilepsy, Arthritis etc
• Checking of various questionnaires to consultants for checking,
• Checking of daily stock in Medical suite, and ordering new stock for nurses and doctors,
• Filling and printing of documents
• Scheduling nurses appointments for client visits as well as preparing their daily travelling bags,
• Serving refreshments to clients waiting for doctors
• Sorting of all queries daily
• Providing feedback to medical consultants daily
• Provide feedback on the systems with regards to the appointments on a daily basis
• Cancelling and rescheduling of appointments
• Ensuring the medical suite was always neat and tidy as well as changing the linen daily
• Daily updating the database with new information as the questionnaires' changed often,
• Linking of bloods and other medicals to the documentation
• Sending of doctor's accounts for payments
• Checked for the Collection of sharp containers, bins etc
• Maintaining of patient files daily
• Sending of doctors letters to clients
• Daily scanning of all other related medical documents
• Attending to all email related queries,
• Copying, Faxing of all documentation,
• Sending daily invoicing for processing
• Linking of bloods received from the labs
• Linking of all Resting and Effort ECG (Electrocardiogram) once doctor has done with it
• Checking for queries on daily basis
Admin Co-ordinator (Temp)
January 2008 - July 2008
CONTACT: Freddah Leola
• Assisting the nursing sisters on site for VCT (Voluntary Counselling & Testing) & HRA (Health Risk Assessments).
• Filling in of relevant forms required for employees before the testing.
• Monitoring of glucose, blood pressure & cholesterol levels.
• Taking of height and weight for BMI (Body Mass Index).
• Control of all stationery & stock that is used per site.
• Maintaining of patients files
February 2006 - December 2007
CONTACT: Mrs. S Naranswami
083 929 0058
• Running of reports/filing, photocopying of documents, sorting of queries. Would liase constantly with the South African Reserve Bank with regards to interest/repo rates. Increase in Petrol, Diesel & paraffin prices.
• Constantly following up on email/telephone queries. Extracting data from Internet from various Websites.
• Updating Australian/Tokyo Share prices.
• Daily Internet Research. Preparing Data/ calculating and batching of prices. Backups of files to New York & London Stock exchange Office.
• DailyLiason with the Jhb Stock Exchange, London Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange.
• Checking the Dollar/Rand/Pound Sterling, Oil and petrol prices daily.
• Agriculture stats which included soya beans, sunflower, maize, wheat, grain etc.
• Daily capturing of monthly statistics from the South African statistics Department which included water& electricity consumption, civil debt cases.
• Unemployment/Employment manufacturing, mining, vehicle sales & engineering.
• Updating Consumer Price Index and Product Price Index
• Liaising daily with Jhb Stock exchange with regards to new companies being listed/ on the Jhb Stock Exchange, also companies being delisted.
• Registration of new bonds, equities, warranties, unit trusts, daily delisting of repo rates/ Jibar Rates.
• Constantly updating client database.
• Daily resequencing data files.
• Extracting of imported files. Daily updating of Gold, Silver, Rhodium prices/Indicies.
• Weekly updating of Metal/Steel prices
• Destiny Health: Jan' 03 - Dec' 05
POSITION: Medical Claims Pre Assessor
CONTACT: Mrs. S Naidoo
083 375 5217
• Processed all Medical Claims on daily basis, including visits for Pathology, Radiology, Specialists, Surgery and Prescription Medicine.
• Dealt with diagnosis codes with respective ailments.
• Daily checking of procedure codes Handled patient queries.
• Arranged appointments for therapist etc.
• Maintaining of patient...
September 1970 - November 2002
CONTACT: Colleen Austin
011 717 9068
Impact, Walker Accounting, Unix, Xenix, Syspro, other in-house packages.
• Data Captured: Debtors, Creditors, Receipts, Adjustments, Budgets, General Ledger, Assets, Inventory control, updating database
• Assisted the Accountant with all day-to-day duties
• Handling all queries
• Meeting month end deadlines
• Printing and distributing monthly reports to management
• Stock take monthly and annually
• Ensure all estimating of construction and maintenance work is up to date and captured correctly onto the computer.
• All time sheets are up to date, entered correctly, checked and that the required reports are produced.
• Ensuring that the correct job status reports are printed and co-ordinates the following up of any discrepancies by the estimators.
• Ensuring that the data is backed-up and securely stored each day.
• Ensuring that at the end of each month the Building Care statements are printed and distributed.
• Responsible for month end balancing of various reports under inventory and general ledger modules
• Ensuring that rentals for vehicles are captured weekly.
• Ensuring that all purchase orders and charges to departments are captured daily
• Maintaining all walker codes and job numbers
• Ensuring that all creditor invoices are captured onto Impact (GL & WIP) on a daily basis.
• Ensuring that all systems are re-indexed on a monthly basis.
• Maintaining that all walker codes and job numbers are correspondent before entering Estates and Buildings documentation onto the computer on a daily basis.
• Ensuring that stock bought out is updated onto the respective jobs.
• Updating data relating to journal entries, receipts, issues etc.
• Query and follow up on outstanding Delivery Notes, Invoices and Low Value Orders.
• Alphabetically filing journals, printouts and reports etc.
• Liaise with the Maintenance Office to ensure that time sheets and job cards are correctly processed and filed.
• Assists with...
Processing of fixed assets, budgets,adjustments,insurance policies, time sheets, general ledger, bank statements,accounts payments,Invoices,unit trust, share price, medical patients files, scanning of documentation etc