Admin Clerk/ Medical Receptionist/Data Capturer
I have over 20yrs experience in these areas,
Can multitask, one who works well under pressure, and needs no supervision.
Also can easily adjust, enjoys a challenge, and loves to meet deadlines
Customer liaison. meting new people of all backgrounds
Medical Suite Administrator/Receptionist
August 2008 - September 2013
• Arrange all Doctors and Nurses medical appointments and kept track of all out • going calls.
• Follow up with the various pathology services, labs for daily outstanding bloods, received,
• Scanning all medicals such as ECG, Diabetes, Asthma, Cancer, Occupational, Genera, Mining, Hunting, Cardiovascular Epilepsy, Arthritis etc
• Checking of various questionnaires to consultants for checking,
• Checking of daily stock in Medical suite, and ordering new stock for nurses and doctors,
• Filling and printing of documents
• Scheduling nurses appointments for client visits as well as preparing their daily travelling bags,
• Serving refreshments to clients waiting for doctors
• Sorting of all queries daily
• Providing feedback to medical consultants daily
• Provide feedback on the systems with regards to the appointments on a daily basis
• Cancelling and rescheduling of appointments
• Ensuring the medical suite was always neat and tidy as well as changing the linen daily
• Daily updating the database with new information as the questionnaires' changed often,
• Linking of bloods and other medicals to the documentation
• Sending of doctor's accounts for payments
• Checked for the Collection of sharp containers, bins etc
• Maintaining of patient files daily
• Sending of doctors letters to clients
• Daily scanning of all other related medical documents
• Attending to all email related queries,
• Copying, Faxing of all documentation,
• Sending daily invoicing for processing
• Linking of bloods received from the labs
• Linking of all Resting and Effort ECG (Electrocardiogram) once doctor has done with it
• Checking for queries on daily basis
Admin Co-ordinator (Temp)
January 2008 - July 2008
CONTACT: Freddah Leola
• Assisting the nursing sisters on site for VCT (Voluntary Counselling & Testing) & HRA (Health Risk Assessments).
• Filling in of relevant forms required for employees before the testing.
• Monitoring of glucose, blood pressure & cholesterol levels.
• Taking of height and weight for BMI (Body Mass Index).
• Control of all stationery & stock that is used per site.
• Maintaining of patients files
February 2006 - December 2007
CONTACT: Mrs. S Naranswami
083 929 0058
• Running of reports/filing, photocopying of documents, sorting of queries. Would liase constantly with the South African Reserve Bank with regards to interest/repo rates. Increase in Petrol, Diesel & paraffin prices.
• Constantly following up on email/telephone queries. Extracting data from Internet from various Websites.
• Updating Australian/Tokyo Share prices.
• Daily Internet Research. Preparing Data/ calculating and batching of prices. Backups of files to New York & London Stock exchange Office.
• DailyLiason with the Jhb Stock Exchange, London Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange.
• Checking the Dollar/Rand/Pound Sterling, Oil and petrol prices daily.
• Agriculture stats which included soya beans, sunflower, maize, wheat, grain etc.
• Daily capturing of monthly statistics from the South African statistics Department which included water& electricity consumption, civil debt cases.
• Unemployment/Employment manufacturing, mining, vehicle sales & engineering.
• Updating Consumer Price Index and Product Price Index
• Liaising daily with Jhb Stock exchange with regards to new companies being listed/ on the Jhb Stock Exchange, also companies being delisted.
• Registration of new bonds, equities, warranties, unit trusts, daily delisting of repo rates/ Jibar Rates.
• Constantly updating client database.
• Daily resequencing data files.
• Extracting of imported files. Daily updating of Gold, Silver, Rhodium prices/Indicies.
• Weekly updating of Metal/Steel prices
• Destiny Health: Jan' 03 - Dec' 05
POSITION: Medical Claims Pre Assessor
CONTACT: Mrs. S Naidoo
083 375 5217
• Processed all Medical Claims on daily basis, including visits for Pathology, Radiology, Specialists, Surgery and Prescription Medicine.
• Dealt with diagnosis codes with respective ailments.
• Daily checking of procedure codes Handled patient queries.
• Arranged appointments for therapist etc.
• Maintaining of patient...
September 1970 - November 2002
CONTACT: Colleen Austin
011 717 9068
Impact, Walker Accounting, Unix, Xenix, Syspro, other in-house packages.
• Data Captured: Debtors, Creditors, Receipts, Adjustments, Budgets, General Ledger, Assets, Inventory control, updating database
• Assisted the Accountant with all day-to-day duties
• Handling all queries
• Meeting month end deadlines
• Printing and distributing monthly reports to management
• Stock take monthly and annually
• Ensure all estimating of construction and maintenance work is up to date and captured correctly onto the computer.
• All time sheets are up to date, entered correctly, checked and that the required reports are produced.
• Ensuring that the correct job status reports are printed and co-ordinates the following up of any discrepancies by the estimators.
• Ensuring that the data is backed-up and securely stored each day.
• Ensuring that at the end of each month the Building Care statements are printed and distributed.
• Responsible for month end balancing of various reports under inventory and general ledger modules
• Ensuring that rentals for vehicles are captured weekly.
• Ensuring that all purchase orders and charges to departments are captured daily
• Maintaining all walker codes and job numbers
• Ensuring that all creditor invoices are captured onto Impact (GL & WIP) on a daily basis.
• Ensuring that all systems are re-indexed on a monthly basis.
• Maintaining that all walker codes and job numbers are correspondent before entering Estates and Buildings documentation onto the computer on a daily basis.
• Ensuring that stock bought out is updated onto the respective jobs.
• Updating data relating to journal entries, receipts, issues etc.
• Query and follow up on outstanding Delivery Notes, Invoices and Low Value Orders.
• Alphabetically filing journals, printouts and reports etc.
• Liaise with the Maintenance Office to ensure that time sheets and job cards are correctly processed and filed.
• Assists with...
Processing of fixed assets, budgets,adjustments,insurance policies, time sheets, general ledger, bank statements,accounts payments,Invoices,unit trust, share price, medical patients files, scanning of documentation etc
Qualifications & Certifications
Birnam Business College
Academy Of Learning
WITS School of Commerce
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more