Get started in Elevator business since 1987
Working in multinational companies : Otis & Schindler
Having Management Master degree 1991/1992 Otis worldwide university
B.SC. 1982 Electric power engineering & Machines control
Post Graduate electric courses
1 Schindler Technical Director
November 2010 - June 2013
Prepare rough plan & budgets for all zones Construction, Service & Modernization
Initiate, lead and implement the strategic plans.
Define & apply methodology and systems for benchmarking.
Elevators & Escalators Technical Manager
1 Specialist in Convoying Specifications standards.
2 Tenders Evaluation Analysis.
3 Examining, testing & commissioning for Convoying systems.
International Dubai Airport
Facility Management Electric Operations Manager
4 Smart Village Company
Managing across high technologies buildings.
5 Otis Elevator Company
( Four years )
Managing branch business as:
• Settlement of market Specifications & match with Customers Requirements.
• Field Operations ( Construction, Maintenance & Modernization )
• Construction & Service project Manager.
• Customer / Consultants Communications to assure Business Success.
• Elevators Financing as a budget in project.
• Field monitoring ( Plan Vs. Actual ).
• ( Invoicing - Collections - past dues ) such that keeps in plan with company plans & objectives.
Field Operation Director
Field Operation Director as per detailed CV
Branch Manager In Saudi
Central Area in Medina
First residential complex - more than 37 uits with escalators
5 m/sec 110 meters
Nile hilton 1994
400 fpm DC 12 pulse Thyristors Control
USA Embassy 1992/93
DC 350 fpm elevators 6500lbs load
Qualifications & Certifications
Field & Financial Management
Ain Shames University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more