Nadeem Mul Hassan Pathan
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Business Development, Marketing Strategy, Competitive Analysis, Medical & Healthcare
Result oriented specialist in International Sales & Marketing, Business Development with more than 13 total years of experience in Trading & Distribution, International Business, Merchant and Manufacturing Exports.
Having a strong strategic and commercial orientation, highly demonstrated success in P&L / General Management with strength in Leadership, team building and business development.
- Business Development and Operation
- P&L and General Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Vendor / Principle Companies’ Management & International Negotiation
- Export Merchandising
LEADS INTERNATIONAL F.Z.E.
May 2012 - May 2012
Leads International F.Z.E., is U.A.E. based Healthcare Company dealing with Medical, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals.
We represent different companies worldwide for their export and business development. We have our own marketing and distribution network in the different regions and operates through our own business affiliates and collaborations.
- Marketing & Distribution
- Business Development & Marketing Collaborations
- Export & Intending Agents
- Consultation for Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Industries
- Regulatory Support
Our Line Of Business:
- hospital and medical supplies.
- laboratory and consumables
- pharmaceuticals/healthcare/otc products.
- general trading
Our Role In Growing Your Business:
We acts as representative for companies who wants to export their products to Middle East, Africa & Asia regions. With our base in Dubai (UAE) we will be working through our associates and or sub distributors in the GCC and also find, manage and motivate dealers in the above regions.
We provide the principle companies a local base for marketing/regulatory support and also take care of their business by managing distributors in the area.
We are interested to take up the Challenge for Marketing & Promotion of your products in Middle East, India, South East Asia and Pakistan.
General Manager - Medical Division
Al Areej Trading LLC
November 2010 - April 2012
Al Areej Trading LLC, a Dubai - United Arab Emirates based Trading Company
Manager - Business Development
Al Jabry Pharmacy, Sultanate of Oman
January 2007 - October 2010
Al Jabry Pharmacy, engaged in Import and Distribution of Pharmaceuticals, Surgical, Hospital Disposables, Equipment and allied products, was set up in 1979. .
Al Jabry Pharmacy is one of the fastest growing Pharmaceutical Distributors in the Sultanate of Oman. They have a fairly good presence in supplying to Government Sectors. Along with its vibrant team, the business of the company has a four-fold growth in the past four years. With a modest turnover of R.O. 0.70 million (approx 1.8 million dollars) for the year 2006, the company has set goals of R.O. 4.65 million (approx 12 million dollars) for the year 2010.
Joined Al Jabry Pharmacy in Jan 2007 and was responsible for the Business Development − Sales & Marketing, Operation and Commercial activities of Al Jabry Pharmacy. By proper planning and developing marketing strategies to achieve the company’ goals in the highly competitive and volatile business environment. Was responsible for ensuring high customer retention and development of new prospects for additional business.
- Responsible for entire Sales, Operation, Import Procurement and Business Development of the company.
- Create short and medium term sales strategies and build highly organised marketing promotion teams and led it to achieve record sales in 4 straight years.
- Identified and implemented new lines of products and business.
- Coach, develop, motivate and support the team members through spent time and effort in the field to increase their efficient in the market place.
- Successfully built a very strong customer relationship network which resulted in record sales
- Key account management with excellent relations with Class A customers.
- Successfully participated and won various Tenders.
- Organised promotional activities, participated in exhibition / seminars / work-shop
- Has been instrumental in developing the growth of the company by partnering with many companies as their exclusive agents for Sultanate of Oman.
Manager - International Business
Glow Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
January 2005 - December 2006
Manager - Exports
Prophyla Biologicals Pvt. Ltd., India
January 1999 - December 2005
Exports - Officer
January 1994 - January 1999
Qualifications & Certifications
MS - International Business
Southern New Hampshire University, U.S., in Academic Association through ITM, Mumbai.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Madurai Kamaraj University
Diploma In Pharmacy
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Examination