Communication skills: Effective interpersonal and customer service skills at different levels within the organization and with suppliers external to the organization, always maintaining a professional image and being culturally sensitive.
Negotiating skills: Above average ability to negotiate contracts with external suppliers and service providers whilst simultaneously developing suppliers and service providers and forging long-term relationships.
Analytical skills: Ability to compare, contrast and interpret data and having a keen attention to detail.
Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically in MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint. Worked on oracale platform for WMS ( warehouse Mnagement system ) Retail pro, Working knowledge of SAP
Planning and organizing skills: Ability to efficiently and effectively plan and monitor tasks in a very organized and predictive manner.
Leadership skills: Ability to foster teamwork and drive results among colleagues at different levels of the organization.
Self-starter: Ability to further design the delivery parameters of the position, to construct a well-run procurement function and to then redesign and deliver further parameters to the position that elevates its delivery.
Continuous improvement: Ability to consistently affect incremental improvements and adding value each day as well as identifying, obtaining and implementing breakthrough improvements that has improvements in cost, quality, morale, delivery and/or safety as a result.
Alhouwaishel International Gen Trading
May 2011 - September 2012
Iraq based company, handling Warehouse and logistic activity in exporting product to Iraq, food and fashion product.
• Renting and managing Warehouse with area of 10,000 m2
• Handling logistic for Kuwait and overseas operation as per sales team allocation
• Design and implemented new policy and procedure for smooth operation
• Coordination channel with all location
• Manage and develop profitable portfolio of existing prospective customers
• Analyze competitor activity
• Recruited best team and created internal promotion activity
• Undertake planning sessions with the sales Team, to review activity and set objectives
• Build strong and strategic relationships among the team
• Operations all integrated through software solution developed in house for functioning
• These include shipments, product loss and damage.
• Monitors and manages all aspects of employee performance.
• Ensures full compliance with all quality assurance standards, especially good housekeeping
• Overall cleanliness of products and work areas.
• Monitors and strives to achieve the successful attainment of the delivery to Service
• Targeted. Contains and or reduces cost and drives productivity within the department.
• Cooperates in a cross-functional manner as a change agent with all departments
• Provides management of employees directly selection, retention, development, disciplinary
• Action and performance management
ORGANISATIONAL EXPERIENCE *
AL Yasra Fashion Leaders
December 2009 - February 2011
in fashion world in Kuwait stockiest and distributer of leading brands in Kuwait.
• Lead logistic network of covering 72 location in Kuwait Jahara- Kuwait city- Fahaeel
• Managing the warehouse with Storage capacity of more then 1000 SKUs
• Developed Warehouse system, which can be easily understood during pick periods
• Managing a team of Functional supervisor - Document controller and Supervisors
• Enhanced the warehouse utilization from 65% to 100 %
• Divided each spate section i.e. Fashion, shoes, Watches, Lingerine
• Handling logistics from port that is foreign material through port and airport
• Handling logistics for Kuwait Distribution, Iraq (Basra, Erbil) and Saudi Arabia
• Handling port and customs related operation.
• Introduce Auto mated Replenishment system in the company.
• Cut down overtime cost by 75 %
• Motivation among the staff by incentive schemes and benefit proposals
• Got right people on correct places by getting Training program utilize method
• Handles 62 staff by 20 directly reporting
• Total capacity of warehouse is 2000 sqm2
• Brands included Shoes: Echo, Vital, Sledger, Viss and Primigi
• Fashion: Max Mara, Marina Rinaldi, Dkny, Kenzo, Persona
• Watches: Dkny, Emporiun Armani, Esprit, Police, Burberry.
• Lingerie: Triumph, Soggy , viscera
ORGANISATIONAL EXPERIENCE *
Warehouse & Logistic Supervisor
AL Yasra Foods Company, as Warehouse
September 2002 - December 2009
• Leading large scale integrated Warehouse operation measuring 350,000 sq.ft
• Storage capacity of 20,000 frozen pallets and 15,000 dry pallets
• Developed Warehouse Management system, Quality (ISO) & Safety (OSHA) system
• Managing a team of Dock - coordinator, Reach Truck operator, Pallet Truck operator.
• Design and developed warehouse for 3pl customer Yaico and warba Medical
• Recruit special staff for special project according to requirement of job
• Handling special logistics project studying business requirements for3PL warehousing
• Handling logistics for Kuwait market, Iraq distribution and 3pl customers.
• Handled maximum dispatched for Qatar Asian games 121,000 units -54 trucks in a day.
• Successful handled Logistic for Yaico and Warba Medical service provider to 3663, ESS Company (During Iraq operation) and Logistic and Food supply to British Embassy Basra and Baghdad.
Saudi Arabia as Sales Supervisor
Almarai Company Ltd
October 1998 - June 2002
• Managing 8 van salesmen from ordering, distribution and training.
• Increased the sale of the route by 84 % against previous year.
• Developed the area against previous year by maximizing the product availability.
• Increased number of outlets giving sales increase by 84 % and product availability 100%.
• Introduces the route ride system for each salesman to create Market relation ship.
• Awarded best SALES SUPERVISOR in the south region in year 2001.
• Winner of many competition e.g. Breakfast cream in month of Ramadan
• Capturing 50% of market shares in khamis-Mushayat region.
• Expert in managing sales and marketing team, motivating and encouraging the team spirit.
Qualifications & Certifications
Economics, English literature, History