Cruise Ship Worker
Coral Beach Hotel And Resort
October 2010 - January 2013
• Managing the daily operation of hotels restaurants (8).
• Insuring the department operates within the budget range.
• Maximize the departments' profitability.
• Reporting directly to the Food and Beverage manager.
• Insuring that the standards of the hotel are kept at all times.
• Insuring that al the operational procedures are followed.
• Monitoring and lowering the operational costs of the department.
• Monitoring energy costs.
• Following and implementing HACCP And ISO procedures.
• Creating a pleasant working atmosphere.
• Conducting and preparing staff training programs.
• Increasing service standards in the restaurants.
• Increasing staff productivity.
• Maintaining a direct line of communication with other departments.
• Assisting in the preparation of the yearly budget.
• Assisting in the preparation of restaurants' menus.
• Organizing and preparing special events.
• Interviewing and employing staff.
• Preparing the weekly schedule.
• Evaluating staff performance.
Zen Room, Sushi And Teppanyaki Bar
October 2009 - October 2009
/ Oct 2009
• Managing the daily operation of the restaurant,
• Reporting directly to the owner.
• Dealing with customer care and reservations.
• Preparing the weekly staff schedule.
• Monitoring and evaluating staff performance.
• Hiring staff.
• Establishing standards and procedures.
• Preparing manuals and training material.
• Maintaining a direct communication line with the kitchen.
• Monitoring the performance of cleaners and kitchen staff.
• Insure that the restaurant is always in a perfect shape.
• Oversee the daily operation.
• Make sure that the service is performed to the higher standards.
• Controlling, and minimizing labor, and operational coasts, and wastage's.
• Training and coaching the staff.
• Assisting in preparing new menus.
• Assist in service when needed.
Sales and marketing executive
BuySell Real Estate
January 2008 - October 2009
• Obtain a thorough knowledge of the market
• Obtaining a good understanding of the market's trends and the fluctuation of the prices in each area
• Opening lines of communication; and directly dealing with and following up clients
• Arranging and conducting property viewings
• Arranging and signing marketing agreements with the seller clients
• Assisting client with the choice of the right property
• Assisting sellers with putting the best price
• Maintaining a friendly relationship, that is based on trust with the clients to guarantee repeat business
Aphrodite hills Intercontinental hotel
September 2006 - May 2008
• Managed daily operations, scheduled staff assignments and produced weekly programs.
• Introduced new products and menu items, decoration and presentation strategies.
• Hired and trained employees monitored and evaluated performances.
• Coordinated banqueting activities and organized national and international events.
• Cut labour expense, and reduced energy and fuel costs, and reduced wastage
• Performed inventory ordering and purchasing control.
• Achieved top production volume by maintaining high quality standards.
• Trained and Implemented the HACCP regulations.
• Knowledge of the ISO regulations, equipment servicing and maintenance procedures
January 2006 - September 2006
• Ability to lead food & beverage, and Butlers team and provide them with training and support
• Worked in very busy environment with longer hours
• Set communication routes and creating a productive working environment
• Implemented Food and Beverage control techniques, minimizing costs and wastes
• Increase guest satisfaction by implementing company rules and standards
• Contributed success by accomplishing objectives and hitting targets
• Performed in the marketing and promotion of the menus
• Trained and Implemented the HACCP regulations
• Knowledge of the ISO regulations, equipment servicing and maintenance
September 2004 - January 2006
Attending to all the needs of the assigned guests
• Maintaining high levels of service and professionalism according to the company regulations
• Maintaining the channels off communication with guests and senior management
• Assisting in the preparation and service of various banquets
September 2003 - July 2004
• Insure all guests in the lobby bar were served without delay, and according to company standards
• Insuring that the managers orders and instructions are followed.
• Following the hotels hygiene and safety policies
Assistant sales Manager
Smart Line LTD
December 2002 - May 2003
• Advertising the companies services, and selling the seminars to investors and stock brokers
• Maintaining a line of communication with the clients and the management
• Finding and contacting any possible clients
• Following up all clientele
• Obtain a god knowledge of Technical analysis so as to promote the seminars
• Arranging the venue of the seminars
Qualifications & Certifications
College of Tourism & Hotel Management