Cruise Ship Worker
Coral Beach Hotel And Resort
October 2010 - January 2013
• Managing the daily operation of hotels restaurants (8).
• Insuring the department operates within the budget range.
• Maximize the departments' profitability.
• Reporting directly to the Food and Beverage manager.
• Insuring that the standards of the hotel are kept at all times.
• Insuring that al the operational procedures are followed.
• Monitoring and lowering the operational costs of the department.
• Monitoring energy costs.
• Following and implementing HACCP And ISO procedures.
• Creating a pleasant working atmosphere.
• Conducting and preparing staff training programs.
• Increasing service standards in the restaurants.
• Increasing staff productivity.
• Maintaining a direct line of communication with other departments.
• Assisting in the preparation of the yearly budget.
• Assisting in the preparation of restaurants' menus.
• Organizing and preparing special events.
• Interviewing and employing staff.
• Preparing the weekly schedule.
• Evaluating staff performance.
Zen Room, Sushi And Teppanyaki Bar
October 2009 - October 2009
/ Oct 2009
• Managing the daily operation of the restaurant,
• Reporting directly to the owner.
• Dealing with customer care and reservations.
• Preparing the weekly staff schedule.
• Monitoring and evaluating staff performance.
• Hiring staff.
• Establishing standards and procedures.
• Preparing manuals and training material.
• Maintaining a direct communication line with the kitchen.
• Monitoring the performance of cleaners and kitchen staff.
• Insure that the restaurant is always in a perfect shape.
• Oversee the daily operation.
• Make sure that the service is performed to the higher standards.
• Controlling, and minimizing labor, and operational coasts, and wastage's.
• Training and coaching the staff.
• Assisting in preparing new menus.
• Assist in service when needed.
Sales and marketing executive
BuySell Real Estate
January 2008 - October 2009
• Obtain a thorough knowledge of the market
• Obtaining a good understanding of the market's trends and the fluctuation of the prices in each area
• Opening lines of communication; and directly dealing with and following up clients
• Arranging and conducting property viewings
• Arranging and signing marketing agreements with the seller clients
• Assisting client with the choice of the right property
• Assisting sellers with putting the best price
• Maintaining a friendly relationship, that is based on trust with the clients to guarantee repeat business
Aphrodite hills Intercontinental hotel
September 2006 - May 2008
• Managed daily operations, scheduled staff assignments and produced weekly programs.
• Introduced new products and menu items, decoration and presentation strategies.
• Hired and trained employees monitored and evaluated performances.
• Coordinated banqueting activities and organized national and international events.
• Cut labour expense, and reduced energy and fuel costs, and reduced wastage
• Performed inventory ordering and purchasing control.
• Achieved top production volume by maintaining high quality standards.
• Trained and Implemented the HACCP regulations.
• Knowledge of the ISO regulations, equipment servicing and maintenance procedures
January 2006 - September 2006
• Ability to lead food & beverage, and Butlers team and provide them with training and support
• Worked in very busy environment with longer hours
• Set communication routes and creating a productive working environment
• Implemented Food and Beverage control techniques, minimizing costs and wastes
• Increase guest satisfaction by implementing company rules and standards
• Contributed success by accomplishing objectives and hitting targets
• Performed in the marketing and promotion of the menus
• Trained and Implemented the HACCP regulations
• Knowledge of the ISO regulations, equipment servicing and maintenance
September 2004 - January 2006
Attending to all the needs of the assigned guests
• Maintaining high levels of service and professionalism according to the company regulations
• Maintaining the channels off communication with guests and senior management
• Assisting in the preparation and service of various banquets
September 2003 - July 2004
• Insure all guests in the lobby bar were served without delay, and according to company standards
• Insuring that the managers orders and instructions are followed.
• Following the hotels hygiene and safety policies
Assistant sales Manager
Smart Line LTD
December 2002 - May 2003
• Advertising the companies services, and selling the seminars to investors and stock brokers
• Maintaining a line of communication with the clients and the management
• Finding and contacting any possible clients
• Following up all clientele
• Obtain a god knowledge of Technical analysis so as to promote the seminars
• Arranging the venue of the seminars
Qualifications & Certifications
College of Tourism & Hotel Management
university of Michigan
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more